Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 6:16:00 PM EDT
We'll we survived the leftovers of Hurricane Ivan with minor damange and only about 1 1/2 days without power.  Throughout the storm and afterwards i maintained contact with my close group of friends in the area.  After the storm one of my "crew"  brought their generator out to my house so i could save my fridge and watch TV.

So,

I'm lucky to have friends i can depend on which in a time of crisis, is worth more than anything money can buy.  

Thanks man.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:19:28 PM EDT
[#1]
You must be a good man to have such good friends. I'm glad everything worked out well for you. It was less of an event than we all expected, wasn't it?
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:19:31 PM EDT
[#2]
It's only in difficult times that you will find out who your true friends are.  Don't ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:21:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It's only in difficult times that you will find out who your true friends are.  Don't ask me how I know.

+1
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:23:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

You can say that again!
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:27:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You must be a good man to have such good friends. I'm glad everything worked out well for you. It was less of an event than we all expected, wasn't it?

I can only repay the favor when i'm needed.  The storm was a little hairy for about an hour then nada...

Although, it was a good survival exercise, we got to try it out our fear and know how.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top