Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 4:37:42 PM EDT
THIS FUCKER ENRAGES ME! Now the war is a quagmire? He undermines our fucking troops for his own political gain. This bolsters the enemys will and hurts the moral of our troops!

He is by far such a selfish fucked-up arrogant self-serving son-of-a-bitch. DAMN I HATE THIS PRICK, I will be glad to see him go down in flames on election day. I will be doing everything I can to make sure people know what a scumbag this fucker is!

Why won't he sign form 180?

Why wont he go to Iraq and visit our troops? The enemy wouldn't hurt him he's (ONCE AGAIN) their best asset.

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:38:59 PM EDT
[#1]
dupe +100000, dont we all feel this way.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:40:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I love that guy!  He allows me to take a vacation from my self designated role as the one who irritates you people.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:42:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I can only +1 for I speek for one
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:50:05 PM EDT
[#4]
He broke the last straw a long time ago.  This is the new low, a new last straw.

Up to old tricks.  Business as usual.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:51:12 PM EDT
[#5]
If there were any justice in this world, Kerry would have been tried for treason in the ealry 70s.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:52:08 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
<<snip>>
Why won't he sign form 180?

Why wont he go to Iraq and visit our troops? The enemy wouldn't hurt him he's (ONCE AGAIN) their best asset.

Because there is something in his service record that would expose him for what he truly is:  A phony...a lying prick, a medal hound scumbag without a shred of real courage.

I think we will find out one day what it is that he is so afraid of revealing.  Whatever it is, you can rest assured that it/they are total showstoppers.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:57:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Kerry is an ass dumpling, plain and simple. He is no longer even worthy of a minute of my attention, except come November when I vote against that sorry son of a bitch.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:00:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Keep singing, I love the song. Notice how the DU and Kerry Campaign have turned into a bunch of doomsayers?

The exit plan in Iraq is simple. Once Islam is subordinate to the government, we can go home.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:09:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, I think he's kind of cute.

(Hey! At least it's original!)
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:13:20 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Well, I think he's kind of cute.

(Hey! At least it's original!)

OK, that made me laugh!
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:17:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I can only +1 for I speek for one

well, I can go +3 since me, myself, and I all can't stand skeerry
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:17:56 PM EDT
[#12]

I try not to bad-mouth the mentally ill.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:34:47 PM EDT
[#13]
If he gets in, we're gonna look back on the Clinton years as the "good ol' days."
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 7:34:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
If he gets in, we're gonna look back on the Clinton years as the "good ol' days."

OH Fuck
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top