Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 6:39:18 PM EDT
Hey there everybody,

Since I still (at 31 years of age) seem to have a limited world view, I need the huge expanse of this boards collective knowlege to figure somthing out.

I heard sombody ask another person today if they have ever had their "Windows Washed", or Windows Cleaned" or "Windows wiped".  I don't remember the exact termanology, but it very definitly related to a sexual act.  

It was a woman asking a guy, and she was trying to be discreet about it, and when I asked her outright what that meant, she refused to tell me. But the reference was obviously sexual because of the way she asked, and who she asked (work boyfriend sub rosa).

Any clue?

Chris
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:45:21 PM EDT
[#1]
There was another thread recently on this topic.  I think it was urban dictionary--try a Google search.  It gave definitions of many, many different sayings going around.   hty.gif
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:47:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Stay away from anyone claiming that they are "on the downlow".
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:48:26 PM EDT
[#3]
You watched that episode of Law and Order too.

Quoted:
Stay away from anyone claiming that they are "on the downlow".

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:53:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Nope. Heard about it at work.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:57:02 PM EDT
[#5]
All I know is, last time I was in Hoboken NJ, some fkn bum tried to start cleaning my fkn windows at a red light....didnt even ask me anything..just started to do shit to my car....took out my trusty benchmade and told the guy to back the fk off...when he saw the knife he ran away....want to clean my windows? Fkn ask first!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top