Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 4:40:04 PM EDT
Laura Ingraham is kinda putting the old blowhard in his place...

hmmm, this calls for a poll...

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:46:07 PM EDT
[#1]
If he is, I wouldn't "hit it".

Laura, on the other hand . . .
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:50:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:52:49 PM EDT
[#3]
She did a nice job of staying on-topic while SFB* tried to rant & rave,

good girl

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:53:59 PM EDT
[#4]
His whole, "the left is crazy, the right is crazy, and I know everything and am 'above it all'" schtick is really starting to grate on my nerves.

Trying to be all things to all people, and coming off like an arrogant ass.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:54:07 PM EDT
[#5]
We need pics of the Good Doctor.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:58:47 PM EDT
[#6]
The question was: Is Bill O'Reily a p***y?
My answer is: No, he's an a$$...
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:02:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Where is "all of the above"?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:03:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Laura did a great job with Bill. She's awesome.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:03:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Bill O'Reilly is an Asshat to the nth degree.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:05:58 PM EDT
[#10]
I used to agree with most of what Orielly said. Then, slowly it started downhill. Now if I watch him at all I say who is this person because he seems more and more like a leftie every day. I say he is too big for his britches and it is probrobly time for him to go, at least off fox news and maybe over to CNN.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:07:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:08:34 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Laura could have nailed his ass, but backed off.  I suspect she was respecting him on his show, but she could have blown his ass away.  He truly is a loudmouth asshole.

LOL!

What a way to go through life
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:10:11 PM EDT
[#13]
O'Reilly on his radio show is pathetic, (or at least was several months ago, the last time I bothered to listen) he is like a prepubescent teener huffing & puffing and trying to impress Liz Wiehl

henceforth, he shall be known as "Bill the Flaccid"

(DU lurkers, feel free to copy this, neither side respects O'Reilly)

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:19:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Well he's anti-gun so I guess he is a pus**.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:35:47 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm glad you let me vote for all the options.

I hope savage is right about his career sinking.  My brother caught the beginning of O'Reily's radio show the other day and said 'ol Bill spent quite a bit of time trying to defend himself over how he treated the Swift Boat Vets ordeal.  Maybe he IS slipping.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:39:01 PM EDT
[#16]
he's generally an idiot.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:41:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:43:44 PM EDT
[#18]
what was the debate about between him and Ms. Ingraham?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:44:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Bill is a bent wristed, liberal, self serving maggot. His remark re: assualt weapons "no one needs to be running around with BAZOOKS & MACHINE GUNS" cooked a round off right in his ass for me.
He probably was a tattle tale in school (teacher, Johnny is chewing gum & Billy is cheating on his test. Then, after school he got his limp weak ass whipped by Billy & Johnny. You can tell he is a momma's boy, the way he whines all the time.Bill o'riley coundn't carry a Real Mans lunch....!!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:51:43 PM EDT
[#20]
She gave him the ass kicking he rightly deserved.

Remember, he was a jerk-off tabloid reporter before Fox.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:53:48 PM EDT
[#21]
didn't catch it, short rundown?
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:54:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Giant blubbering vagina  

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:57:23 PM EDT
[#23]
its strange how us one the right used to like him, now he's as bad as larry king, except larry king sometimes has cool animals on his show.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:00:30 PM EDT
[#24]
he said tonight that he's not sure who he's voting for yet. this in itself is proof to me that he's either utterly insane or a liar, take your pick.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:01:54 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I used to agree with most of what Orielly said. Then, slowly it started downhill. Now if I watch him at all I say who is this person because he seems more and more like a leftie every day. I say he is too big for his britches and it is probrobly time for him to go, at least off fox news and maybe over to CNN.

+1
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:04:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:34:29 PM EDT
[#27]

he is like a prepubescent teener huffing & puffing and trying to impress Liz Wiehl

Thank you! I thought I was alone in noticing that. That to me is a trait of a guy (and we all know one or two) that was a real doofus in high school (and maybe even in college) and got nowhere with girls, and in general got no respect with any guys. Then one day, their ship came in.

Their long hours spent being a computer geek paid off, and they were making huge dough-enough for sports cars, expensive vacations, and even some new clothes. Or, all their years slaving away on small time TV shows that no one watched, finally allowed them to work their way onto a cable station that wanted opinionated blowhards that could talk non-stop, and interview guests. Once again, here comes the big dough, etc.

But what still confounds these guys is their inability to feel comfortable around great looking women. They're used to being fawned over all day by their fans, or big corporate types, yet still cannot avoid acting the teenage geek when put in front of a hot looking girl. Result: they can't stop themselves from over-compensating, or running off at the mouth, all the while completely flummoxed by the lack of adulation by this hottie in front of them (who just minutes before was ogling the union cameraman).

Take a guy like O'Reilley and put Laura Ingram or Lisa Wiehl in front of him, and watch the fun begin!

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:30:11 PM EDT
[#28]
O'Reilly and Hannity both suck.  The only guy I watch on FOX anymore is Brit Hume.  O'Reilly is genuinely stupid about a lot of issues and tries to hide his ignorance with arrogance.

Hannity is an ass-licking, cheese dick Republican version of James Carville.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 9:38:19 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
O'Reilly and Hannity both suck.  The only guy I watch on FOX anymore is Brit Hume.  O'Reilly is genuinely stupid about a lot of issues and tries to hide his ignorance with arrogance.

UMMM, your avatar scares me.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:03:48 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Hannity is a decent guy, just b/c you don't agree with every single issue he stands for doesn't make him 'bad'
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:08:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Someone should e-mail this thread to him so he can say something like..
Well AR15.com is can shove it.. or some crap
Free advertising!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top