Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/15/2004 10:16:32 AM EDT
From www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/09/06/politics/main641481.shtml

On Tuesday, a private anti-Bush group called Texans for Truth offered a $50,000 reward for "anyone who can prove Bush's claim that he fulfilled his service requirements."

I think I'll send them a copy of Bush's honorable discharge...but I won't hold my breath waiting for the $50K...
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:24:17 AM EDT
[#1]
And these same people call what the Swift Vets have done shameful?

How fucking many manufactured stories and documents do you think this will generate? Good grief. What idiots. Such acts as this will really kill Kerry's chances. I mean this isn't just trying to tell a story, this is outright asking people to make up shit and come forward with it in hopes of a reward?!?! I barely believe anything I hear now. I sure as hell won't believe any information that was sold for profit! What idiots!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:26:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh well, I guess I'll try to cash in on it. I'll write to them about how I served with Bush while he was stationed in AL. Maybe I can get their $50k. If so, I'll donate it to the Bush campaign!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:32:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Just type something up on an old typewritter and send it in.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:34:00 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Just type something up on an old typewritter and send it in.

Hahaha!  
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 10:56:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Type up a set of memos on your computer with all of the correct fonts and spacings and whatnot, then add an ARFCOM smiley, print it (in b/w) and send it to them.

CW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top