Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2004 3:57:48 AM EDT
TESTICLES

A Romanian man had his testicles ripped off by his wife after she accused him of having an affair.

Fifty-year-old Aurica Marinescu from Constanta managed to call an ambulance before he passed out.

Doctors at a local hospital managed to re-attach his scrotum after a ten hour operation.

But despite his injuries, Marinescu says he won't press charges against his wife, according to the local daily Libertatea.

He said: "We were at home when we started to fight over a so-called relationship I had with another woman. She got so angry that she grabbed my scrotum and ripped it off.

"I wouldn't have said she was a strong woman but

she was furious and she seemed to have superhuman strength in her anger.

The pain was incredible."

The man said his wife was very passionate and added he still loved her,

which was why he did not want to cause her any problems by pressing

charges.

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:00:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:02:21 AM EDT
[#2]
OMG.  I cannot believe this story.   That woman would have to be very strong and he would have to be stupid enough to have an argument with her while naked.

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:09:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:09:50 AM EDT
[#4]
The version I heard on the radio said she BIT his sac off.  Crikey!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:10:31 AM EDT
[#5]
The pain was incredible." No shit, my ball sack is hurting just reading about it. Kinda hard to belive story. I'm not 50 yet so a question to the old men of the form does your bag loose it's attaching strength when you hit a certain age? Because if this was my wife or another person doing this and I'm not being held down by anyone or thing I'm going to fight with all I got.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:11:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:12:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Who in their right mind would present their sack to their wife while arguing?

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:12:38 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
OMG.  I cannot believe this story.   That woman would have to be very strong and he would have to be stupid enough to have an argument with her while naked.

+1
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:17:29 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The pain was incredible." No shit, my ball sack is hurting just reading about it. Kinda hard to belive story. I'm not 50 yet so a question to the old men of the form does your bag loose it's attaching strength when you hit a certain age? Because if this was my wife or another person doing this and I'm not being held down by anyone or thing I'm going to fight with all I got.

Wonder what they'd pay you to test that theory out?  
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:23:57 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wonder what they'd pay you to test that theory out?  

Not enough, I’ve been married too long the sac is all I got left
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:31:45 AM EDT
[#11]
RIPPED it off??

Is that even remotely possible?

Wouldn't it take some insides with it?  Them danglies are attached to somethin!

ARGHH... I'm going to stop thinking about it now.

- BG
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 4:37:43 AM EDT
[#12]
If he will not press charges, is he still going to stay with her?

If he does, will he ever let her within arms reach?

ktm500
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top