Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 8:53:17 PM EDT
Be very aware and concerned about the latest batch of vomit-inducing legislation in D.C.:

S. 1431, introduced by Senator Frank Lautenberg of New Jersey, that would extend the Clinton Gun Ban as well as permanently ban a broad range of additional firearms such as the Ruger Mini-14, the M1 Carbine, and virtually any hunting rifle with a detachable magazine.

H.R. 260, introduced by Representative John Conyers of Michigan, that would -- by creating a nightmare of red tape, delaying background check approvals, and registering gun-show attendees in a federal database -- effectively do away with gun shows across the United States forever.

S. 969, introduced by Senator Frank Lautenberg, that would impose gun-buyer registration across the nation under the phony guise of "fighting terrorism."

H.R. 76, introduced by Representative Sheila Jackson-Lee of Texas that would send you to federal prison if a criminal steals your guns and uses them to commit a crime.

S. AMDT 2619, introduced by Senator Ted Kennedy of Massachusetts as an amendment to S. 1805 earlier this year, that would end most hunting as we know it by banning virtually all deer hunting ammunition forever.

H.R. 2403, introduced by Representative Patrick Kennedy of Rhode Island, that would give any future gun-hating Attorney General the power to declare firearms "unsafe" -- and ban the sale of all firearms in every corner of the nation with a single stroke of the pen.

Thanks to the NRA-ILA, I've received a pre-paid long-distance phone card so I can directly tell my MISrepresentatives EXACTLY how I feel about these new pieces of (choose your own colorful word)!

If you haven't contributed to the NRA-ILA, you might want to start now.

Saw this on HKPRO..you guys check it out!!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:56:47 PM EDT
[#1]

H.R. 76, introduced by Representative Sheila Jackson-Lee of Texas that would send you to federal prison if a criminal steals your guns and uses them to commit a crime.

WTF?

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:59:26 PM EDT
[#2]
the only ones that have "chance" passing are the permant AWB and the unsafe act, the one where a gun stole makes you go to prision is laughable
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:59:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I cant believe the shit some people dream up
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:01:57 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

WTF?

This suprises you?
She is a first rate bitch.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:02:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

WTF?

Ah yes, the woman that thinks that hurricane names should be more "black".

www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=33896
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:07:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

WTF?

You know, that fits right in with this whole new idea that someone else is ALWAYS responsible for your actions..

And how in the hell does this Commie black cunt keep gettign elected in Texas of all states.. And will she ever change her hair do.. I mean come on, we had to look at the fucked up do ten ears ago while throwing shit at the tv listening to them creating the ban..

If these laws ever come to be passed, then this Government would offically become a illegal and unjust government, and we will no longer have to abiad by their laws..
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:02:59 AM EDT
[#7]
now let me as a simple question, that is the type i like best. if someone car jacks my car i'm at fault too?
be well
maxwell
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:15:20 AM EDT
[#8]
"H.R. 260, introduced by Representative John Conyers of Michigan, that would -- by creating a nightmare of red tape, delaying background check approvals, and registering gun-show attendees in a federal database -- effectively do away with gun shows across the United States forever."

This guy thinks all  "gun shows" are similar to the transactions that occur out of automobile trunks along 8 mile road.

edit for ______________
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:33:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF?

I didnt believe it, but it is true. This bitch actually did press for black sounding names for hurricanes!
and now this? How the F..K does this moron have a job much less one in congress?

She must represent the district that still believes they deserve restitution for slavery.

What a dumbass she is and an embarrassment to every American.

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:40:18 AM EDT
[#10]
These are some ignorant people!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:43:49 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF?

This suprises you?
She is a first rate bitch.

Even though I am in Texas, she is not my rep and I don't know anything about her.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:44:45 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF?

Now that one I did hear.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:50:46 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
S. AMDT 2619, introduced by Senator Ted Kennedy of Massachusetts as an amendment to S. 1805 earlier this year, that would end most hunting as we know it by banning virtually all deer hunting ammunition forever.

Apparently fat Teddy is drinking again.  Better stay off the roads to be safe.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:55:06 AM EDT
[#14]
Representative Sheila Jackson-Lee of Texas = Stupid Fuck'n Bitch
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:57:14 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF?

And now for the latest update on hurricane 5746385.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 7:57:37 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Representative Sheila Jackson-Lee of Texas = Stupid Fuck'n Bitch

Wasn't she the one who voted AGAINST going after the terrorists right after 9/11???
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:01:21 AM EDT
[#17]

S. 1431, introduced by Senator Frank Lautenberg of New Jersey, that would extend the Clinton Gun Ban as well as permanently ban a broad range of additional firearms such as the Ruger Mini-14, the M1 Carbine, and virtually any hunting rifle with a detachable magazine.

1. I have been bitching about this bill on this board for 6 months.

2. This bill would set the date of the grandfather clause to 9/13/1994, and make it illegal to possess any gun defined by this bill as an assault weapon that was purchased after 9/13/1994. FIREARM CONFISCATION

3. The definition of an assault weapon would be the strictest I have ever seen! A semi-auto pistol with "nightsights" would be illegal! ALL "post-bans" would be illegal.

4. John Kerry is a cosponsor.

Go out to thomas.loc.gov and look at the text of the bill. It is frightening!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:17:15 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF?

In breaking news: Hurrican Shaniqua devastates Miami. Hurricane DeShawn, currently forming in the Carribean, is expected to make the issue worse.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:22:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Wait a second.

IIRC, a lot of those bills reauthorize the AWB, and then add stuff to it.

Right now, there's not a damn thing for them to reauthorize. They have to rewrite those bills and resubmit them.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:23:37 AM EDT
[#20]
What about Hurricaine Shenanae, or Hurricaine My Baby Daddy??

I can't beleive someone, much less a member of Congress, is actually pushing for this!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 8:31:45 AM EDT
[#21]
All the usual suspects.

All the usual shit.

Nothing new here; move along folks.

I don't see any of this ever seeing a vote.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top