Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2004 7:12:53 PM EDT
HA!  I got to drinkin', then got to thinkin'....then I fired up the drill.  Took out the little roll pin that holds the telestock in place.  Then I marked 3 new places to drill more holes.  Then I had another beer.  Then I drilled 3 new holes.  Put the thing back together, and you can't tell I did anything at all except for the small hole that used to have a roll pin in it.  A2 flash hider and front sight base (with bayo lug) should be arriving tomorrow or Friday.  I'll fill in the little hole with some epoxy when I sober up tomorrow...or leave it as is to thumb my nose at the Brady Bunch!  My wife is grinning from ear to ear....I may even get some lovin' tonight!  (no, I won't stuff it in her pooper and post pics--poopy on my pecker...icky)

All I need now, is a 5/8 24 die to cut some threads on my .308 and my Vortex completes that package too!

Good Riddance AWB!

I also posted this on the AR forum....I'm VERY happy with the way it turned out
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:19:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Ain't life grand?!!!

Now post some pics.

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 12:19:17 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 1:35:41 AM EDT
[#3]
THANK YOU ARCHOO!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top