Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2004 3:24:20 PM EDT
Look there are a lot of smart assed people here at AR15.com- people who are law abiding citizens that burn everytime they see Sarah and Fineswine crying on the news about the AWB.   Can't we all pitch in a couple of bucks and rent a billboard across from the Bradybunch HQ in DC? Maybe someone has a better idea- post it here and lets get it set up. How about some creative billbord slogans?

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:30:01 PM EDT
[#1]
We definitely need some kind of PR campaign. I can't imagine why the NRA doesn't challenge those lying Brady ads that were playing throughout the debate over the lawsuit immunity bill and before the AWB expiration.

I think a television ad would be most effective. It would be even better if not affiliated with the NRA since the enemy has managed to taint them in the public mind. Show gun owners and "assault weapon" owners as regular, law abiding people, friends and neighbors.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:33:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I say we put the pictures of the lil' kids with their dads newly assembled ban free rifles and shit eating grins on the billboards.  That'd drive them nuts.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:38:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Perfect- with "Thanks NRA!" under it
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top