Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2004 3:03:43 PM EDT
The topic is "I'll never understand why some repeatedly vote to screw themselves over (by voting Republican)!!!"  Lots of predictable class-envious responses, but this one has me floored:

Senior citizen Donating member (764 posts) Tue Sep-14-04 06:52 PM
Response to Original message
8. It is difficult to try to understand a pedophile's thinking.

But basically, they don't care about anything except molesting kids.

I know of three (3) child molesters who are low income and voting against their own economic interests because they identity with the Republican Party's stance on family values. Basically this means that the man is "lord" and females and children are chattels that the lord may use as He wishes. These people will cut their own throats in order to indulge their sick sexuality.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x811605
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:09:31 PM EDT
[#1]
How insightful.  That's like saying "Organized religion is totally corrupt and evil because a Catholic priest poked a little boy in his special area."  There are some serious lapses of logical thinking in that DUer's...oh wait, we're talking about the DU here.  Of COURSE there's no logic.

(Organized religion is corrupt for a myriad of other reasons excluding the recent pedophile cases against the Catholic Church.)
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:09:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Just remember, while they make on occassion put together a complete sentence, you cannot expect them to actually make sense.

I think he was trying to say that he knows someone (why, oh why, do people think a sample size of *3* is valid?) who, from his perspective, uses a feudal property-rights perspective to define their relationships with children/wives/etc.

I'm unsure as to the link between this, and republican party values.

Put another way, I have no idea what he was saying.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:13:13 PM EDT
[#3]
This is why they will lose.  Nobody can identify with these whack-a-moles.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:13:46 PM EDT
[#4]
What circles does this guy hang out in where he knows not only 3 pedophiles, but also their party affiliation and what goes on in their heads?

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:17:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:19:49 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm pretty sure I don't know any pedophiles, let alone three.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:20:41 PM EDT
[#7]
If I knew 3 child molesters...how's that saying go... "shoot, shovel, shut up"????  X3

Got to wonder - do birds of a feather flock together?

Thanks LL, you've turned my tummy for the evening.  

Child molesters for Kerry.  (Excuse me) Low income child molesters for Kerry.  There's a slogan.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:21:44 PM EDT
[#8]
You must understand that they do not grasp reality.  They have their version of the world and it is NOTHING AT ALL like real life.

Understanding this will greatly assist you when attempting to grasp the mentality of DU'ers.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:22:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I think:

He is saying that social conservatives(those who support traditional family values) seek to dominate their families, and child molestation is part of this need for control and power. These child molestors he knows gravitate to the Republican party's social platform at the expense of their economic well being.

That's a rich serving of BS if you ask me. Boils down to: "Child molestors vote Republican!"
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:24:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I think:

He is saying that social conservatives(those who support traditional family values) seek to dominate their families, and child molestation is part of this need for control and power. These child molestors he knows gravitate to the Republican party's social platform at the expense of their economic well being.

That's a rich serving of BS if you ask me. Boils down to: "Child molestors vote Republican!"

I think it boils down to:  "Republicans are child molestors."  
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:33:19 PM EDT
[#11]
The guy is posting on DU, they aren't known for their cognative thinking skills nor their ability to understand things that are right in front of them. They run off  of emotion and party lines.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:33:25 PM EDT
[#12]
That he likes to associate with child molesters?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:35:40 PM EDT
[#13]
I think you guys are missing a huge point. The "I know this person" shit? Just WHO do you think "this person" could be?

This is a desperate cry for help from a pedophile. I do so very much hope that he/she gets their help.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:39:40 PM EDT
[#14]
No brain
no pain
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:54:14 PM EDT
[#15]
The real question is, why the hell does this guy know three (3) child molestors??
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 3:59:19 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
The real question is, why the hell does this guy know three (3) child molestors??

Well, either he's in a support group, or he has multiple personality disorder.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:09:08 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, either he's in a support group, or he has multiple personality disorder.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top