BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/13/2004 12:03:41 PM EDT
Breaking News from NewsMax.com

Kerry: I'll 'Take on the Terrorists' With Gun Control

Presidential candidate John Kerry promised over the weekend that he would "take on the terrorists" who attacked the U.S. on 9/11 by forcing them to obey America's gun control laws.

Kerry said laws like the Assault Weapons Ban, which expires today, were valuable "not just to fight ordinary crime but to take on terrorists." [More below...]

And he complained that President Bush was "making the job of the terrorists easier" by not pushing for a renewal of the sweeping gun control law.

"The 9/11 commission and other reports have shown that al-Qaida wanted to come into America, and in the al-Qaida manual of terror, they were telling people to go out and buy assault weapons," Kerry told a crowd in Missouri.

The top Democrat did not explain why the Assault Weapons Ban failed to protect America against the 9/11 attacks, which were executed by al-Qaida operatives armed with small knives.

Nor did Kerry say how many terrorists had been arrested and charged with violations under the Assault Weapons Ban.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:08:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:09:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:09:53 PM EDT
[#3]
The terrorists he is talking about is us, he just decided to leave that part out...
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:10:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Would someone please explain just how the fuck a so called terrorist is going to be able to buy ANY weapon legally usless he has established himself as a law abiding CITIZEN first which at that point makes him just like you and me...............................................................   Feel good laws like these only punish honest people and do nothing to prevent people with evil intent fom aquiring any weapon they want since they have the funds and will go to any means to accomplish thier goal.....................................If only one person on that fucking train had a weapon on them then Colin Ferguson wouldn't have been able to kill so many people and idiots like Carolyn McCarthy would not be wasting so much valuable effort at banning something that does nothing to  sove any problem................................MY .02   I agree with Archie Bunkers solution....................give everyone on the plane a gun and there will be no more highjackings....................................
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:12:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Leave the poor guy alone...

Being an anti-gunner is the only thing he hasn't flip-flopped on  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:14:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Because as we all know, terrorists may be psychotic killers, but they obey the law scrupulously.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:16:38 PM EDT
[#7]
This must be a joke.  Nobody is this fucking stupid, or are they?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:16:45 PM EDT
[#8]

While we are at it, lets draft some kind of law banning killing people with bombs.......oh wait, that is already illegal.  Wew, I feel much safer now!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:18:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Good thing, this guy doesn't own any assualt weapons, he would've blown away both his clumsy feet. How sad.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:18:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Commine Pinko Fag
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:22:08 PM EDT
[#11]
He is such a schmuck!

He will say anything and I do mean anything to make himself look more credible and GW as incompetent.

The AWB has nothing to do with terrorism.Unless you equate the fact that I can better defend my house and family from crimianls.terrorist,etc.Now that it is gone.

I will be glad when the election is over and I dont have to hear him  run his cock holster everytime I turn the TV on.

Jm03  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:22:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I will compromise.  I will comply with the Assault Weapons Ban to help our terrorism problem if he will let me go to the ME or Africa and buy a full-auto AK for $50 and bring it back to solve my gun problem.

After all, its all about compromise, right?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:22:44 PM EDT
[#13]
That quote is so ridiculously absurd that I thought it was a joke.  How will he "force them to obey" our gun control laws?  Is this for real?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:24:18 PM EDT
[#14]
He's such a mut.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:25:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Yet another looser grasping at straws.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:25:48 PM EDT
[#16]
The absolute worst part about all of this, as with so much today (increasing exponentially by the day) is how many people truly believe it.  We as a species have all but lost rational, logical thought.  When someone really believes that a new law will have any effect whatsoever on someone who doesn't obey any other laws, that person has no right to even live, in my opinion.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:26:19 PM EDT
[#17]
it's usually not the stupidity of the politician, but more the stupidity/ignorance of the general population that he/she is talking to.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:27:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Why in the hell would a Tango buy one of our cheap semi-autos when they can sneek in the real deal?  Besides, most Tangos use bombs not guns because bombs are cheaper, kill/maim more people and they can be some place else when it goes off. Man is Kerry stupid.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:33:42 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
<--------- Jaw is completely open, cannot talk...

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:55:50 PM EDT
[#20]
I don't think I've ever heard anything so ridiculous, .....yeah I have but...

I think this latest vomited horse shit spilling out of Skerry's mouth reeks of desperation, I think he knows he can't win on the issues and is grasping for any straw that will endear him to his leftist constituency in hopes he can incite the sheeple to stampede on election day......

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:20:54 PM EDT
[#21]
Lets see:

The Kerry / Clinton Option: US citizens unable to own any weapons constantly harassed by terrorists, criminals, and thugs who are all willing to follow the law of the land and not use a bayonet or collapsible stock. Washington D.C., New York, and Kalifornia will still have no Crime to mention.

The 2nd Amendment Option: U.S. Citizens are each armed and know how to use them. Terrorists dont dare Fuck with the US of A  for fear of retribution of 250 Million Armed Citizens. It will take more than a box knife to slow down a flight of 200 normal citizens flying cross country.  It would be hard to jack a scooter from the kid down the street without getting  our ass capped.

I guess Kerry is Right as Usual.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:24:15 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Breaking News from NewsMax.com

Presidential candidate John Kerry promised over the weekend that he would "take on the terrorists" who attacked the U.S. on 9/11 by forcing them to obey America's gun control laws.

Kerry said laws like the Assault Weapons Ban, which expires today, were valuable "not just to fight ordinary crime but to take on terrorists." [More below...]

And he complained that President Bush was "making the job of the terrorists easier" by not pushing for a renewal of the sweeping gun control law.

"The 9/11 commission and other reports have shown that al-Qaida wanted to come into America, and in the al-Qaida manual of terror, they were telling people to go out and buy assault weapons," Kerry told a crowd in Missouri.

The top Democrat did not explain why the Assault Weapons Ban failed to protect America against the 9/11 attacks, which were executed by al-Qaida operatives armed with small knives.

Nor did Kerry say how many terrorists had been arrested and charged with violations under the Assault Weapons Ban.

Terrorist have a manual kinda like the boyscouts huh. Kerry needs to get his head screwed on first off if they are coming here on visas or illegaly they cant buy an assault weapon from a dealer and i dont know many  people who would sell an arab one and on another note gee cant they get full auto ones in there on country but i guess the ones we have here are better for spray firing from the hip
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:26:03 PM EDT
[#23]
now I thought I heard everything! wow! kerry has to be the dumbest! #$#$#%^&%&%$%$#$%! ever lived. he is dumb. well gohleeee I show them a thing or two ban assult weapons and That will stop them dead on there tracks shuzaaaaaaaaaam! Idiot mode OFF!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:27:12 PM EDT
[#24]
The terrorists will fly planes into buildings but by god they wouldn't even think about breaking any of our gun control laws.

What a fucking fruit cake.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:28:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:29:43 PM EDT
[#26]
I have yet to get an anti to explain to me why a terrorist would come here and pay $700+ for a semiauto when he can get a full auto rifle in the middle east for about $200 or less.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:30:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:31:20 PM EDT
[#28]
He's just grabbing onto ANYTHING that will keep his name in the headlines.

The "unbiased" media is shitting bricks over the sunset and burning up the airwaves in pushing their agenda and it's taking time away from John *Fucktard* Kerry.  He's jealous and needs his limelight.

The fact that the 'tard is just making himself look even more stupid than he has (is that possible?) is just icing on the cake.

What does piss me off (and scare the shit out of me) is that there ARE people out there that will go "Oh, that's good.  Kerry will make these nasty men follow our laws so we should vote for him".

One can only hope that people that FUCKING STUPID are also too stupid to find a voting booth.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:36:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Waving a shotgun last week and now he is a gun control freak, this dude has lost his mind, he has no idea who the heck he is and is not sure whom he wants to vote for him.  Did he think we would all the sudden believe he was a 2nd ammendment proponent.  Another great Kerry,     flip flop  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:37:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Kerry isn't stupid... he's DANGEROUS!!!

Hey fence sitters... Remember his words come Election Day!

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:38:45 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Commine Pinko Fag

Ditto!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:51:54 PM EDT
[#32]
KERRY: I don't own any assault weapons. My family does.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:56:39 PM EDT
[#33]
What a whacko its hard to believe anyone would vote for him.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 1:57:40 PM EDT
[#34]
I say we should ban the hijacking of planes, opps I forgot, that's already illegal. What a fucking fruitcake.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:08:51 PM EDT
[#35]
When I first seen Kerry I thought, He is such a dumb ass!
Then later on I thought, Kerry is such a dumb ass, and so are his political advisors!
Now I relize, Kerry is still a dumb ass, but he has some very smart undercover republican political advisors!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:17:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Didn't the demofags get their nuts in a vice over gun control and lose Congress? Kerry is now so desparate that he's jumping on this losing issue while Bush has a double digit lead. Amazing.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:30:49 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Leave the poor guy alone...

Being an anti-gunner is the only thing he hasn't flip-flopped on  

Not quite, I consider doing the Chuck Heston cold-dead-hands pose with a shotgun that you've sponsored legislation to ban a form of flip-flop.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:52:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Stipid is as stupid does. Yall know that a lot of folks believe what he says. Can anyone say BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I knew you could.

AB
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:04:19 PM EDT
[#39]
George Bush got rid of all the assault weapons. He supported the original legislation which included the sunset clause, and as of this morning the very definition of assault weapon no longer exists! George Bush did what the libs could only dream of! Effective elimination of every single assault weapon in the United States of America! Halleluhia! where's the Tylenol? Planerench out.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:27:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Fuck him
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:41:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:48:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Not a surprise, typical liberal response, connecting a two unrelated issues (one popular and the other not) to gain support for their cause.

What would the libs have to say if Bush wanted to fight terrorism by banning homosexual marriage or abortion?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:41:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Anyone who believes that line of BS is a brainless moronic sheep who shouldn't reproduce... The thing that they will never tell the sheeple or admit is that if there had been 1 or more of us armed, responsible civilians on each of those planes (packing, of course) on 9/11, they NEVER WOULD HAVE HIT THE BUILDINGS.  Pisses me off (and scares me) how stupid the people "in charge" of our country are...
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:55:56 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yet another looser grasping at straws.

But a literate one.

He's looser than what?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:04:22 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
KERRY: I don't own any assault weapons. My family Secret Service security detail does.

Fixed it for ya.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:11:43 PM EDT
[#46]

Me too, with a controlled steady stream of fire
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:41:14 PM EDT
[#47]
The only thing sKerry is taking is a poke in the rear end.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:43:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Is he calling us out as terrorists?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:01:38 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
This must be a joke.  Nobody is this fucking stupid, or are they?

McAuliffe.
Mary Beth Cahill.
A flock of DNC Clintonistas.
John Edwards.
John Kerry.

Absolutely.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:14:32 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm glad Kerry is coming out as a true gun grabber now, instead of pretending to be a "pro second amendment sportsman".

IMO this can only help Bush.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top