Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 6:18:57 AM EDT
Well...?

I've checked around and they all still advertise the stupid fixed tele-stocks and other neutered crap.

How long will it take them?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:28:50 AM EDT
[#1]
They will keep selling those .... as long as they have inventory ..... I would, SOMEONE will buy them.

I was just now trying to look at the Busmaster website to see if the warning had been removed about pre-ban parts .... Its running SLOW from all the hits!

The warning is gone!

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:29:56 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
They will keep selling those .... as long as they have inventory ..... I would, SOMEONE will buy them.

I was just now trying to look at the Busmaster website to see if the warning had been removed about pre-ban parts .... Its running SLOW from all the hits!

The warning is gone!

Heh, we were probably there at the same time.

WE MUST GO SHOOT MY M4.  Give me a day.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:32:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

There are also those of us who have no choice and must continue to buy post-ban items, because we still have local bans.

Don't forget that, folks.

Before going out and buying a new rifle, consider sellign your pre-ban receivers to those of us in states that have local bans...
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:34:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Ooops, I was wrong, the warning is still there! oh well, slow webmaster ...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top