Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 5:42:52 AM EDT
Just heard it.

"Thanks to the expiration of the ban, AK-47's and UZI's will now be available for sale."

Why the f**k can't even the best cable news channel get this right???

Let's see if they correct this before the day is done.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:44:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Dude, let it go...

It's over.
We won.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:51:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:52:28 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Dude, let it go...

It's over.
We won.

We did win.

But we do not need a misrepresentation of the effect of the law expiring. Especially when the next school shooting happens. And it WILL happen.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:55:50 AM EDT
[#4]
This was all planned. They knew they could not stop the ban. Now they will make an election year issue out of it.
I dont see that as being a problem, most folks wont change their mind about who they vote for over something like this.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:21:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:28:52 AM EDT
[#6]
just saw it, worst piece on the AWB i've heard foxnews yet.
emails sent!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:37:55 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

But we do not need a misrepresentation of the effect of the law expiring. Especially when the next school shooting happens. And it WILL happen.

It will be muslims like in Russia. Will we hear about that fact? No WAY! We'll just need more gun control and tighter controls over primer and powder purchases. I don't know why the media coddles these muslims. Their throats will be cut just as fast as anyone else because they are humanist infidels.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:42:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It will be muslims like in Russia. Will we hear about that fact? No WAY! We'll just need more gun control and tighter controls over primer and powder purchases. I don't know why the media coddles these muslims. Their throats will be cut just as fast as anyone else because they are humanist infidels.

Easy there.
That's not MY QUOTE.
Fix it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:47:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Never mind...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top