Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 5:31:16 AM EDT
I am responsible for keep our condominium's parking lot clean. Since midnight, AK-47s and Uzis have been flooding the lot and I have been busy throwing them in dumpsters, hiding them in the maintenance storage rooms and filling the cupboards in the club house. My Subaru is full of normal capacity magazines for all types of assault weapons.

They just won't stop coming. As fast as I pick them up, more appear to take their place. After I ran out of storage room, I started using barrels with flash hiders and bayonet lugs to line the gardens with little fences.

I can only imagine what it must be like for the rest of you.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:33:09 AM EDT
[#1]
You suck, I live in the sticks and have to wait for the Icecream Truck to come by so I can  get my Uzi's
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:34:34 AM EDT
[#2]
You must live by a school.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:39:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I had to throw the Toyota in 4WD in order to get to work this morning. 2WD was not enough to get over the piles of them in the streets. In the low lying areas, it was worse. I had to pull out a Volvo that was up to it's hood in Uzi's. Rest assured, I made sure the driver was a Repub...he had a KERRY/FONDA 2004 sticker on and a W'04 sticker as well.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:43:05 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You suck, I live in the sticks and have to wait for the Icecream Truck to come by so I can  get my Uzi's

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top