Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 3:53:06 AM EDT
FOXNEWS/Wayne LaPierre Says AWB to expire Tomorrow so was it last nite or tonite/tomorrow at 12:01?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:54:09 AM EDT
[#1]
I just saw that, you beat me to it!  

he didnt rebutt her argument that crime using "these types of weapons" has been reduced over the last 10 years. I wish he had....
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:54:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Saw that too !  This MAY suck just a little!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:55:08 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
FOXNEWS/Wayne LaPierre Says AWB to expire Tomorrow so was it last nite or tonite/tomorrow at 12:01?

It expired about 8hrs ago apparently Wayne didn't get the memo ATF facts.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:55:17 AM EDT
[#4]
BATFE says different!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:59:06 AM EDT
[#5]

I saw that too, why doesn't he KNOW when the ban expires and why doesn't he do a better job when interviewed. He left the impression in his opening statement the ban was about automatic weapons.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:00:09 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I just saw that, you beat me to it!  

he didnt rebutt her argument that crime using "these types of weapons" has been reduced over the last 10 years. I wish he had....

Very pressed for time.  One would think they would allot more than 3 minutes for a segment.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:01:04 AM EDT
[#7]
I haven't heard any gun shots yet and no emergency vehicles have driven by.  I also looked up and down the street and no UZI's!  I am so disapointed!  I guess that ban doesn't end until tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:04:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:11:42 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The local news/talk radio is reporting end doesn't end until tonight also. Hopefully Neal Boortz will come on in 30 minutes and clarify this.

Damn I wish we could get Boortz in real time here.  All we get is two hours tape delayed.

But then again, that is better than no Boortz.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:12:39 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I haven't heard any gun shots yet and no emergency vehicles have driven by.  I also looked up and down the street and no UZI's!  I am so disapointed!  I guess that ban doesn't end until tomorrow.

Someone must have gooten up earleir than I did and collected them all.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:14:06 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The local news/talk radio is reporting end doesn't end until tonight also. Hopefully Neal Boortz will come on in 30 minutes and clarify this.

Damn I wish we could get Boortz in real time here.  All we get is two hours tape delayed.

Boortz's web site blog says that the ban doesn't expire until 12am tonight!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:14:39 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Boortz's web site blog says that the ban doesn't expire until 12am tonight!

IT'S A TRAP!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:19:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Ugh oh!!!  We have several felons on our board now!  With pictures to prove.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:22:47 AM EDT
[#14]
LOL !!!    IT'S A TRAP !!   All you SAW are belong to US !    
                                                                         -ATF
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:22:53 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It expired about 8hrs ago apparently Wayne didn't get the memo ATF facts.

INEXCUSIBLE of him not to know.  Stunning!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:25:56 AM EDT
[#16]
jeez this is ridiculous
and Wayne Lapierre sucks ass
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:28:48 AM EDT
[#17]
I am a NRA Life Member and I have to say Wayne LaPierre is the biggest Asshat around. He is just not agressive enough about the cause and never seems to really go after the Anti's like he should.

It's sad that Charlton H. is sick and won't be active much more. We need to get rid of this LaPierre guy and put someone in like Ted Nuggent. We need a daynamic leader that is a no hold bars kind of guys that will not comprise. I don't think Wayne LaPierre could debate his self out of a wet paper bag.

If we can get all of the hunters and other sportsmen to become members that are not know and get excited about the NRA again we could be unstopable. Can you imange a 25 to 30 million member NRA. If that happened you could say good by to the 86 ban and maybe even the NFA laws all together.

Take care

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:31:59 AM EDT
[#18]

IT'S A...PILE OF BULLSHIT!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:52:30 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I am a NRA Life Member and I have to say Wayne LaPierre is the biggest Asshat around. He is just not agressive enough about the cause and never seems to really go after the Anti's like he should.

It's sad that Charlton H. is sick and won't be active much more. We need to get rid of this LaPierre guy and put someone in like Ted Nuggent. We need a daynamic leader that is a no hold bars kind of guys that will not comprise. I don't think Wayne LaPierre could debate his self out of a wet paper bag.

If we can get all of the hunters and other sportsmen to become members that are not know and get excited about the NRA again we could be unstopable. Can you imange a 25 to 30 million member NRA. If that happened you could say good by to the 86 ban and maybe even the NFA laws all together.

Take care

+1  I agree totally - I saw Wayne LaPeirre get his ass handed to him by Chuck Shumer during a televised debate. It was embarrassing to say the least. He looked like a fool. I wrote the NRA and suggested Wayne get some lessons from the Nuge.... sad.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:52:48 AM EDT
[#20]
What was the Bill before the House that the Brady TOOL just mentioned on FOXNEWS???
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:54:04 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
What was the Bill before the House that the Brady TOOL just mentioned on FOXNEWS???

Not sure, but he mentioned that Bush should call Hassert and get it moving.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top