Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2004 7:11:57 PM EDT

After I kill you I am going to eat your flesh. Any captured will be killed (before hand, if they are lucky) and eaten.

Imagine engaging in battle with an enemy who has every intention of eating you. Imagine being captured. Save the last bullet for yourself. After the battle their stew pots will be full of your comrades, maybe even you. Maybe they are just lying in their trenches chewing on raw flesh cut from the dead on the field.  This warrior doesn't eat the flesh of his enemy for food but to put fear into the hearts of his enemy. This is the ultimate in psychological warfare.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:12:49 PM EDT
[#1]
AIDS anyone?

EDIT: Hell of a first post....
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:12:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Nope this is

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:13:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:16:08 PM EDT
[#4]
The 13th Warrior?

Wasn't the enemy of Banderas cannibals?

CRC
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:16:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:17:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
After I kill you I am going to eat your flesh. Any captured will be killed (before hand, if they are lucky) and eaten.

Imagine engaging in battle with an enemy who has every intention of eating you. Imagine being captured. Save the last bullet for yourself. After the battle their stew pots will be full of your comrades, maybe even you. Maybe they are just lying in their trenches chewing on raw flesh cut from the dead on the field.  This warrior doesn't eat the flesh of his enemy for food but to put fear into the hearts of his enemy. This is the ultimate in psychological warfare.

I fail to see how a modern first world military would benefit from this practice. Besides the disease factor, human meat is likely too fatty for healthy consumption.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:18:34 PM EDT
[#7]
In the Congo rebel groups are actually eating their enemies and civilians.

So it is happening.

CRC
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:23:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

So it is happening.

CRC

Good. Helps speed up the decimation of those idiots.

Remember, they also believe that having sex with a baby cures AIDS.....
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:25:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The 13th Warrior?

Wasn't the enemy of Banderas cannibals?

CRC

Yes, they were. I learned of ritual cannibalism from reading about the natives of New Zealand. They would stick their tounges out and make those ugly faces to scare the enemy and to let them know of their intentions to eat them. Lots of  pacific island cultures practiced cannibalism. Capt. Cook was eaten by Hawaiians.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:26:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:29:28 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So it is happening.

CRChr

Good. Helps speed up the decimation of those idiots.

Remember, they also believe that having sex with a baby cures AIDS.....

Never heard of that before. I have heard that some North American Indian tribes would sodomize dead enemies to prevent them from entering the after life.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:39:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

You're new so I'll fill you in, you're describing combat with the zombies. We are aware of this threat & have trained for this.

Just remember..... headshots.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:45:41 PM EDT
[#13]
I read in the Sudan, they are forcing Christian family members to eat their relatives before they kill them. It was an article by Fortier, something to do with the guy from MercWerks Knives.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:52:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:52:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I read in the Sudan, they are forcing Christian family members to eat their relatives before they kill them. It was an article by Fortier, something to do with the guy from MercWerks Knives.

Got a link?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:56:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Who the fuck wants to eat some lice-infested raghead?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:59:58 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who the fuck wants to eat some lice-infested raghead?

Maybe you could feed them to swine.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:17:09 PM EDT
[#18]

Got a link?

It was in Shotgun news, earlier this year, and Fortier was testing a bunch of products. IIRC, I think the products were some AR stuff, the Trijicon Tripower, Vltor buttstock, Clearview Investments inexpensive combat vest and Mercwerks knives. He went into detail  about the knives, the president of the company, and his connection with work in the Sudan, where he spoke about what was happening there. I don't usually save the issues, I thought I saved that one, but I just looked and I don't have it. It could be packed away as I have moved since then. It was definitley between Jan. and April 2004
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:18:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Interesting first post.

Why pick this subject for your debut...

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:31:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:33:25 PM EDT
[#21]
wow...my work keeps me busy from viewing the site very often, but everytime I come back there's something new and exciting!  This certainly takes the cake.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:37:50 PM EDT
[#22]
Would Arabs taste better than say, North Koreans?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:50:24 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

have you ever smelled kimchi?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:55:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Do members eyes automatically flick to the left to check the number of posts? Its like rank structure or checking out the ribbons (kinda like I did one day in line at a bank to discover a Marine Colonel with a Medal of Honor).
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:08:58 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Gotta wonder. Which would be worse?
Catching Mad Mooslim disease or Mad Commie Disease .
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:15:31 PM EDT
[#26]
it is accually a good idea.  think about the economics of not having to supply food to the front lines.  i wonder what it would take to get a study on this?

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:19:01 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

have you ever smelled kimchi?

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:25:43 PM EDT
[#28]
It's not so bad. Tastes like chicken!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top