Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 5:37:08 PM EDT
The damn wife had to read a book for one of her college classes and the wench comes home with something by Bin Laden's sister-in-law.  She better hope there isn't anything anti-US in there or she's in a world of shit. What do ya think?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:40:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Pooper and Pics.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:40:29 PM EDT
[#2]
i can't be certain but im pretty sure the rest of osama been a bitch's family disowned him
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:59:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The damn wife had to read a book for one of her college classes and the wench comes home with something by Bin Laden's sister-in-law.  She better hope there isn't anything anti-US in there or she's in a world of shit. What do ya think?

Don't be hatin'.  I'm sure you've heard the expression "Know your enemy"?  If people had actually read Hitler's book Mein Kampf, maybe they could have headed him off at the pass.  They did a special on the author and it sounds like an insightful book.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:01:55 PM EDT
[#4]
First off, what class is it?

Second, I wouldn't worry unless she comes home wearing a burkha. THEN I'd worry....
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:05:50 PM EDT
[#5]
IIRC, this book is a major expose of the institutionalized degradation of women in the Muslim world. I recall seeing an interview with the author, who has lived in the US most of her adult life, and she was by no means supportive of her infamous (and actually somewhat distant) relative.

Give the book a chance. Actually, perhaps you should read it, too. Don't you want to be up on what your wife is learning?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:57:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, I'm trying to get to the book but she's been reading it and I've been messin with my evil, wicked (insert oxymoron) weapon.

A guy in my reserve unit was in some non-direct combat country in the middle east right after 9/11, he met a nurse in a bar that said she did shit heads dialysis right before it (9/11) happened. She said, too bad you guys didn't know, I could have taken care of him. Where was that wonderful US inteligence network? Oh, that's right it was still recovering from the ass raping Klinton gave it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top