Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 2:15:28 PM EDT
I am hooked on the shield but missed the whole 3rd season, season 1 and 2 can no longer give me my fix!

I saw the season 3 dvd on ebay, I am tempted to buy it but is it a crappy boot leg? hows the quality?

any idea when they will re-run the 3rd season, probably not until  late 2005?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:27:01 PM EDT
[#1]
they will prob. re-run last season in a couple of months.  the new season should start in late jan. or early feb.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:35:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
they will prob. re-run last season in a couple of months.  the new season should start in late jan. or early feb.

yeah they usually run a episode everyday to fill you in before the new season starts.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 11:08:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I hope because nip tuck is over for the season they will start rerunning the shield!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 11:16:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't see it on any normal media sites, so it's probably a bootleg. Not necessarily bad quality, but you can download it off the internet just as easily
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:36:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I don't see it on any normal media sites, so it's probably a bootleg. Not necessarily bad quality, but you can download it off the internet just as easily

Oh with a file sharing program like limewire or something like that?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 4:41:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Remember kids, downloading copyrighted TV shows is not legal!

Sometimes I look up in the sky and wonder about supernovas.  I wonder what they would be like with no E and a .org at the end.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 5:58:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:30:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh with a file sharing program like limewire or something like that?

Yeah, though I find BitTorrent works best for large files like movies and TV shows.

Speaking of legality, downloading copyrighted material is illegal, but selling bootleg copies of copyrighted material (such as on eBay) is really illegal.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 12:38:38 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I hope because nip tuck is over for the season they will start rerunning the shield!

Hell yeah to that one.  I love FX shows.  They're so entertaining, and politically incorrect.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top