Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 4:47:57 PM EDT
My 11 year old daughter came home today with her 5th grade project-gun control.  She chose this over other topics, and she's  pro gun.  When my daughter was 9, we went to a gun show together, and she picked out a S&W 8 shot .22 revolver that hers- she loves telling her friends she owns a gun.
Anyway, I haven't met any of her teachers yet, and when they see her pro-gun project that her LEO dad helped her with, I wonder what their reaction will be.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:19:51 PM EDT
[#1]
congrats on raising her the right way!
I can tell you, it probably won't be pretty when they see her project. In schools around here, no guns.... period.... end of story.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:23:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Being in Texas, your daughter's chances of having positive reviews on her project are improved.

Good job.  And I hope she'll get proper guidance throughout.  

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:34:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Being in Texas, your daughter's chances of having positive reviews on her project are improved.

Good job.  And I hope she'll get proper guidance throughout.  

Yes, she has a good chance of a favorable review, more so than in the Peoples Republic of Illinois, where I'm a refugee from.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top