Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/9/2004 9:23:04 AM EDT
Am I the only one who has trouble pissing in a public bathroom thats full of people. I have no problem if Im drunk, and strangely enough no problem in a stall. But put me in those little dividers and try to go is impossible, no matter how bad I have to go, I can stand there and stand there pretending to pee, while I am hurting I have to pee so bad, but something wont let me go, why is this?????? dont even get me started on No#2 I have a underwear gnawing story on that in  wendy's bathroom that my wife still wont let me live down.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:29:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I know a couple of guys like that. I wonder what causes it?

One guy cannot go #2 unless he is at home. I bet he never goes on vacation.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:30:26 AM EDT
[#2]
I confess I can't go while standing next to another male.  

This thread needs a poll
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:30:52 AM EDT
[#3]
It's called stagefright...
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:31:12 AM EDT
[#4]
this was a pole a couple months ago

I am pee shy, sometimes.  ticks me off when it happens.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:31:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Caused by inferiority complex about your weenis.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:32:14 AM EDT
[#6]
I lock myself in the stall to #1 in public places.
Someone can easily bear-hug you and take your shit when you're taking a leak at a urinal.  And not like you can do much besides  hold onto the important bits to keep from getting caught in the zipper.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:32:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:33:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Try peeing in the cup with someone watching you while you do it.  Talk about performance anxiety!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:35:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:35:35 AM EDT
[#10]
Don't join the military, our bathroom was just toilets lined up and no stalls. In combat areas you just shit in a bucket sometimes, biggest worry is if you have tp.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:35:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Totally shy bladder here.  I usually can't even go at home if the bathroom door's open and my wife is in the bedroom.

In public, I can sometimes do it if I'm just about to explode, but otherwise, forget it.  I have to wait for a stall to open up.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:38:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Once I get going I'm fine, but sometimes have trouble getting started.  
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:38:31 AM EDT
[#13]
I also lock myself in a stall.  

And then I start screaming, "Vamos!  Vamos Little Adolfo!  Pee you goddamn little fucker!  Pee I says!"  

Then after a short wait, " Do you want the stungun?  DO YOU?!?!?"
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:38:36 AM EDT
[#14]
I always hate getting the "dual streams" after sex when you piss in every direction but the one your aiming.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:39:26 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Try peeing in the cup with someone watching you while you do it.  Talk about performance anxiety!

Yeah and they are really looking too!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:39:34 AM EDT
[#16]
I can piss anywhere. You never pissed on a campfire?

I miss the "pee pee dance" girl from Fox News. [jennifer eccleston]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:39:38 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
It's called stagefright...

+1

I was thinking about starting a similar thread only the question would be 'what do you think of when you have stagefright?'.  I think of Niagara Falls and have no problems.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:39:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:41:46 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
www.paruresis.org/

is that link work safe?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:44:06 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.paruresis.org/

is that link work safe?

Yes, It's the support group for people who have Paruresis (Shy Bladder).
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:44:46 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I also lock myself in a stall.  

And then I start screaming, "Vamos!  Vamos Little Adolfo!  Pee you goddamn little fucker!  Pee I says!"  

Then after a short wait, " Do you want the stungun?  DO YOU?!?!?"

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:46:07 AM EDT
[#22]
have a friend that needs an empty bathroom.

Me.. no problem, heck I wrote my name in the snow with one of my female friends watching.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:49:38 AM EDT
[#23]
I never pee in a rest room with urinals without any dividers, I need my privacy, I'll either wait to use the toilet or use the urinal when nobody's around.

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:50:26 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
this was a pole a couple months ago

Where's YOUR mind, you sick bastard?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:51:20 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Don't join the military, our bathroom was just toilets lined up and no stalls.

Are the Women's bathrooms like that too?
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 9:51:32 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Don't join the military, our bathroom was just toilets lined up and no stalls. In combat areas you just shit in a bucket sometimes, biggest worry is if you have tp.

lol.
I'll bet there is NO overlap between former Mil and the 'pee-shy'. No way you get through boot camp with ANY body-modesty issues.

re the bucket - This one summer in Band Camp - I mean Reserve Duty - we're on the NW portion of 29 Palms, an entire Artillery Battalion spread all over a huge flat bare plain. How / where do you take a dump? Simple - you just walk out a 100yds away on the lakebed, face left, dig your cathole and cop a squat. Right in the midst of ~1100 fellow Marines spaced across a couple square kilometers.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:03:26 AM EDT
[#27]
My god they have a msg board and hold monthly meetings, wtf is up with that???? Im peeshy, but by gollie,  I aint going to the mall to attend no meeting by the starbucks shop......
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:12:06 AM EDT
[#28]
I have trouble with it...

I have no issue with my member.

Add a poll!
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:17:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Do math silently in your head and the pee will flow like the Colorado River. I don't know why but it works. 57+4=61 2x16=32 8x8=64....wooooshhh!  Counting works too, one-thousand-one, one-thousand-two, etc.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:18:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Needs a poll,

I have no issues Going pee anywhere anytime.  Could crap anywhere I need Also. I guess, it all depends on how bad you have to go.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:27:18 AM EDT
[#31]
No problems with stage fright,

butt wiping while someone looks on give me the shits
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:29:10 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Don't join the military, our bathroom was just toilets lined up and no stalls. In combat areas you just shit in a bucket sometimes, biggest worry is if you have DON'T tp.

This sure brings back some memories.  But I fixed it for ya
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:31:42 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I always hate getting the "dual streams" after sex when you piss in every direction but the one your aiming.

Some things just shouldn't be spoken of... but yeah, wtf's up with that?????

Here's a pic from a motorcycle trip a few years back... wife got camera happy:
http://www.mindspring.com/~pat.larkin/Vacation99/YellowSnow.JPG
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:39:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Not really an issue here, either.

But I surely don't prefer to squat on a public toilet, that's for sure.

Woody
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 10:55:44 AM EDT
[#35]
Yeah. No matter how bad I have to go, in a public restroom when someone's standing next to me I just can do it.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:10:05 AM EDT
[#36]
What's the big deal? Just pull it out and whiz. It's that simple.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:11:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:12:39 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Don't join the military, our bathroom was just toilets lined up and no stalls. In combat areas you just shit in a bucket sometimes, biggest worry is if you have DON'T tp.

This sure brings back some memories.  But I fixed it for ya

Yep can't be shy in those circumstance. Of course everybody else is doing and no one cares that your taking a shit. Let your ranger buddy cover your ass while your sqautting.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:16:22 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:17:12 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Caused by inferiority complex about your weenis.

no my frind, the weenis is the loose skin on one's elbow...and I am damned proud of mine....

"mommy, look at granpa's weenis - it's all hangy downy...."
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:18:33 AM EDT
[#41]
Does anyone else not use urinals because of ricochet? If I use one, I have to stand about 5-10' back when starting then gradually move closer toward the end. Maybe it is just me, I drink like 5 gallons of water a day and piss every 15 minutes.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:19:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Nope, I can't use urinals either....I cannot pee unless I'm in a stall
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:33:45 AM EDT
[#43]

I have to stand about 5-10'

Impressive! I doubt I could even hit the urinal at five to ten feet.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:49:47 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 11:54:08 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

I hate when a pube splits the stream.

Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:35:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Man you guys are funny i was in the Army i can #2 anywere and pee anywere ill even call my wife in wile im in the very middle of #2 and say hey hon   how does it smell ..........guess i have no shame ........
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:38:53 PM EDT
[#47]
not shy here, I can #1 or #2 with an audience if need be.  

Look out Carnegie Hall, Here I come.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 3:39:17 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Am I the only one who has trouble pissing in a public bathroom thats full of people. I have no problem if Im drunk, and strangely enough no problem in a stall. But put me in those little dividers and try to go is impossible, no matter how bad I have to go, I can stand there and stand there pretending to pee, while I am hurting I have to pee so bad, but something wont let me go, why is this?????? dont even get me started on No#2 I have a underwear gnawing story on that in  wendy's bathroom that my wife still wont let me live down.

What you need is the guy to reach over with some warm hands and hold your cock for yeah. Then you can reach over and hold his. Ok forget that idea, some may find it gay.

Funny story, I was one time taking a crap in a public bathroom in a park, had to go crap in the toilet or it was my pants.

Any how it had no doors so I ask my firend hey watch the door for me. Well 2 minutes later a kid pops up around the stall and looks right at me. He wouldn't leave. THIS LITTLE FUCKING KID WOULDNT FUCKING LEAVE. He just sat there as I took  a shit and wouldn't listen too me. Finally my firend came back and acted as my door.

Jesus that night was odd. Any how I will stop being
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:00:39 PM EDT
[#49]
I don't get some of you "pecker shy" guys. Back when I was in my rock and roll youth era, it wasn't unusual to see guys lined up at the sink to take a piss (chicks were squatting on the urinals or giving "blumpkins" to guys in the stalls).
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 4:05:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Yep, I'm bladder shy. I can't go with strangers around either. That's why I normally go into a stall and lock the door behind me, that and it's harder for someone to mug you in a stall, safety first, that's what I always say.  If it's around someone that I know and trust it's not such an issue, I think it has to do with the "fight or flight" deal. You don't want to be taking a piss if you have to kick someones ass or run away from someone so you tense up and can't go until the "danger" passes.  We really do need a poll for this.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top