Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 4:04:40 PM EDT
http://www.thegunzone.com/sounds/keyes.wmv

Alan Keyes rips into a talking head about misrepresenting his position.  Get some!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:07:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:16:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Walter Jacobsen?

I moved away from Chicago 10 years ago when I was 24 after having grown up there and one of the good points of such a move was being able to get away from the sniveling drivel from that weazel otherwise known as Walter Jacobsen.

Walter Jacobsen was always a subject of many a joke.  Nobody liked him amongst the masses from what I can remember.  Surprised he made it this far.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:17:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Keyes would shred anyone in a debate.  If I still lived in Illinois he would have my vote.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:18:56 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks, Karhn, for making the link hot!

[mumble] can't ever seem to get that stinkin' board code right....[/mumble]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:19:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Here's your ass, kind sir.  Would you like it in a brown paperbag, or just handed to you?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:20:05 PM EDT
[#6]
That was awesome!

Is Illinois a class III state?

In any case I would vote for him simply because he knows the facts.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:21:25 PM EDT
[#7]
No, Illinois is not a class 3 state.

No private MGs are allowed in Daley-Land, thats why Keyes is getting grilled over it, he's stating federal law, the media is talking about state law.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:24:36 PM EDT
[#8]
That is what I figured, thanks.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:26:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Yikes he let him have it with both barrells, i hope he doesn't come off to the people of illinois as a nutcase :/
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:28:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Damn!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:31:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Keyes shredded that fucker...

Alan Keyes is one sharp sonofabitch...

I think we will see more of him in the future...
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:32:05 PM EDT
[#12]
That was awesome? Get real. Keyes refused to state whether he DID agree with citizens having the right to own automatic weapons.

Keyes may have had reason to hand the guy his ass, but face it, he did duck the question. A greater discussion/argument would have ensued if Keyes simply would have come out and said he was in favor of citizens having the right to own FA. As it turned out, they were fighting over semantics.

Yawn.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:34:40 PM EDT
[#13]
 shit that reported was fucking owned
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:39:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
That was awesome? Get real. Keyes refused to state whether he DID agree with citizens having the right to own automatic weapons.

Keyes may have had reason to hand the guy his ass, but face it, he did duck the question. A greater discussion/argument would have ensued if Keyes simply would have come out and said he was in favor of citizens having the right to own FA. As it turned out, they were fighting over semantics.

Yawn.

+1

Athough I wish I could see the interview they were arguing about.  He stated that it was indeed legal for citizens to own FA (federally) for a reason.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:41:06 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Yawn.

True, but you got to admit Keyes took a couple of pounds of flesh off that reporter--even if he was quibbling over semantics, he did it VERY well!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:41:25 PM EDT
[#16]
I am sorry to have left Illinois before I could vote for him. This man deserves my vote.

Good God he is a patriot. God bless America!

We are a nation united. Frack the democrats.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:43:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Holy dogshit! Is Keyes ferocious or what?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:48:19 PM EDT
[#18]
It wasn't about if he did or didn't support the right to have FA.  It was about the media distorting and misquoting him.  The reported acted like a commentator and not a reporter and had his ass handed to him.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:49:21 PM EDT
[#19]
damn i love that guy
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:57:21 PM EDT
[#20]
need him on Nightline tonight to refute the bullshit that you KNOW those fuckers are going to throw out.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 4:58:28 PM EDT
[#21]
Keyes wasn't about to be hornswagled or bamboozled by the usual liberal media techniques.

Keyes should have specifically stated the federal law of 1934 allows citizens who reside in free states to own fully automatic weapons. Keyes was quoted dictating the federal law regarding NFA in states where the NFA is recognized.

Either way, the reporter was

FUCKING OWNED!!!!

HS1
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:03:18 PM EDT
[#22]
awesome
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:06:45 PM EDT
[#23]
NICE NICE NICE!!!  

I bet its gonna be like the end of the world come Monday night in the media.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:24:53 PM EDT
[#24]
GO ALAN KEYES!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:27:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Easy to understand why the reporter has a red star on screen....Keyes ROCKS!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:36:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Too bad a majority of the people in Chicago are fools and will likely get Obama elected.  
The ARFCOM guys I've met from Chicago are great guys, but are way outnumbered at the polls.
Most of the time the rest of us in the state are seemingly just along for the ride.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 5:44:41 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Yawn.

I watched the video before reading anyone's response and have to agree 100% with your assessment.   While Keys is a great orator, confrontations like this only serve to alienate the middle grounders.  As such, he'll end up getting the right wing vote of 30-35% only....far short of even a moral victory.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:15:27 PM EDT
[#28]
That "reporter" is nothing more than a liberal shill.

On that front, Keyes did a FANTASTIC job of making that clear.  If that was his only goal, then he came through with flying colors.

As to the MG issue, he argued over semantics.  But, again, Keyes was trying to discredit the "reporter" and show HIS bias.  

Nice work and nice to see a conservative come out swinging for a change.  You ususally see such empassioned argument from the likes of a James Carville, but it makes NO sense at all.  
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:19:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Keyes for President in 2008
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:21:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Tagged!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:41:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Put a smile on my face after reading about Steyrs dog.  Good Job Alan!!

OWNED!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:08:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 7:31:06 PM EDT
[#33]
This video is on a slow server. I took me 10mins to download the 13MB file.

Keyes did good, he really tore into the old boy.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 8:42:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top