Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 9:25:23 AM EDT
Ive been hearing alot of good things about Milka Chocolate(I think its German) Like it makes Hersheys chocolate taste like shit, etc, etc.   Has anybody here tasted Milka chocolate?  How did you like it? Can I buy it online?  I live in Texas and have never seen it for sale here.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 9:28:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Buy some and see for yourself:

store.yahoo.com/gdcom/milalschok30.html

Google is your friend.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:06:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I used to munch on Milka all the time in Germany.  My favorite among the low cost chocolates.  Yes, Hershey will taste like something from the Hershey Highway after eating Milka.
Try World Market stores:
www.costplus.com/costplus/findstorelocation

Fritz
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:09:53 PM EDT
[#3]
All good chocolate makes Hershey's taste like shit  - there's a reason the "Hershey Highway" became a euphemism for someone's asshole  

Don't get me wrong - I love the U.S., and ya'll have great food, cars, boobs, etc - but your candy just f#*@ing SUCKS.

Lots of good chocholates out there.  Milka is good.  Droste, Lindt and Marabou are also really good.  Tom's (a Danish brand) is actually really good.  There are just TONS of good European chocholate (but of course they've also got cheap chocolate over there - so don't assume it's good just because it's belgium, or dutch or something like that).  

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:10:59 PM EDT
[#4]
TOBLERONE

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:11:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Lindt is great.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:12:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Lindt is great.

Isn't that the stuff that build up in your dryer?
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:32:25 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Lindt is great.

Isn't that the stuff that build up in your dryer?

And belly buttons.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:40:04 PM EDT
[#8]
We get some of the European brands here, including Lindt and Milka.

Good stuff
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:46:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Milka has great eggs at Easter time. The local Walgreens carries them. The only trouble is the the eggs this year were made in France and I wouldn't buy them. Milka must be made in several different countries in Europe
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:51:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Most European Chocolate I've tasted puts Hershey's to shame.

I don't know if you live in DFW or not, but if you do, check out Central Market in Plano. They carry a lot of German/Swiss Chocolate.
Link Posted: 9/9/2004 12:02:34 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Lindt is great.

Lindt is definately where it's at.  I had to bring back a few bars from my trip to Austria this summer, I liked it so much.

As for Milka, its great, but I wouldn't say it makes Hershey's blow or anything.  And yes, its German, sort of.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top