Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2004 5:41:01 PM EDT
Debrah Norville is hosting.  She's saying that what happened was just payback because the Russians went into chechnya and raped some of their women....  Jesus FKing Christ,  I can't believe what I'm hearing.  

Then they're talking about how the Russians are terrorists too because of what they do to the chechynans.  

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKING IDIOTS!!!!!!!!

<We don't have the F-word in thread titles.  Thanks.>
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:41:59 PM EDT
[#1]
which is why i don't watch that channel
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:42:11 PM EDT
[#2]
You seemed surprised that MSNBC would take this stance?  Hum.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:42:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats MSNBC for you.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:43:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:43:13 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd like to hate fock Deborah Norville.  Up the poopshoot w/o lube.

And I'd have pictures
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:45:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I get my news from the Net.

I find it leads to a more healthy life for me (ie LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE).

Sounds like the typical "But we MUST have brought this on ourselves.  No one could be so uncivlized as to attack us with us causing it somehow" leftist bullshit.

I hope Putin makes so much of an example of these asswipes the lefty's will have heart attacks because of it.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:45:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Ass to mouth. On camera.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:46:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Just wen you think you can't be shocked by the idiots in the press......

Ever wonder how many guys a dumb snapper like Norville had to go down on to get her job? I bet she's swallowed more choad than Lewinski.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:49:15 PM EDT
[#9]
This is what the left is all about folks. In reality, they are just as much an enemy to our nation as the terrorists themselves.

"If you support a terrorist, you're a terrorist and just as guilty as they are". --GW Bush

I believe that should also be applied to people like Michael Moore, Norville, and all the other left wing idiots who are bringing our nation down and giving aid and comfort to the enemy. They need to be held accountable for their actions. Isn't there something called "treason" or have we forgot about that? Anyone who would stand behind the murderous, criminal, cowardly acts of these bastards needs nothing less than to be rotting behind bars. And if you ask me, that is a better fate than they deserve.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 5:59:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:08:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:09:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Does anyone believe in the innocence of children anymore?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:11:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:11:31 PM EDT
[#14]
I have no words...
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:12:37 PM EDT
[#15]
this is why MSNBC has the lowest ratings BY FAR among the news channels.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:19:39 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
This is what the left is all about folks. In reality, they are just as much an enemy to our nation as the terrorists themselves.

"If you support a terrorist, you're a terrorist and just as guilty as they are". --GW Bush

I believe that should also be applied to people like Michael Moore, Norville, and all the other left wing idiots who are bringing our nation down and giving aid and comfort to the enemy. They need to be held accountable for their actions. Isn't there something called "treason" or have we forgot about that? Anyone who would stand behind the murderous, criminal, cowardly acts of these bastards needs nothing less than to be rotting behind bars. And if you ask me, that is a better fate than they deserve.  

+1

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:19:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:23:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Sounds like my lib girlfriend.

"No one in the US even cares why the Chechens are fighting the Russians, blah blah."

She tried to say that these people who raped/killed children have a legitimate cause.  

I dare say she and I don't have much time left together.  This crap is getting very very old.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:26:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:28:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 6:58:45 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

"No one in the US even cares why the Chechens are fighting the Russians, blah blah."

She tried to say that these people who raped/killed children have a legitimate cause.  

I dare say she and I don't have much time left together.  This crap is getting very very old.

If she cannot understand that children are powerless, innocent, and without guilt despite the crimes of their fathers, she is beyond hope.  

No "legitimate cause" survives the deliberate slaughter of children. NONE.

Also explain to her that her view actually perpetuates conflict. Most people instinctively value the lives of their children above all else. And a world that views the deliberate killing of children as it might an attack against an invading army can only expect the most  severe reprisals as a result.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:50:40 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If she cannot understand that children are powerless, innocent, and without guilt despite the crimes of their fathers, she is beyond hope.  

No "legitimate cause" survives the deliberate slaughter of children. NONE.

Also explain to her that her view actually perpetuates conflict. Most people instinctively value the lives of their children above all else. And a world that views the deliberate killing of children as it might an attack against an invading army can only expect the most  severe reprisals as a result.

It's been done.  She chooses to remain an ignorant lib.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:52:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:54:56 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Debrah Norville is hosting.  She's saying that what happened was just payback because the Russians went into chechnya and raped some of their women....  Jesus FKing Christ,  I can't believe what I'm hearing.  

Do you think they just did it for fun? Of course its payback. You dont have to like what happened on either side but thats EXACTLY what it was.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:58:31 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
It scares the living shit out of me, who will they blame it on when it happens here?

That's easy. It's Bush's fault.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:59:22 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you think they just did it for fun? Of course its payback. You dont have to like what happened on either side but thats EXACTLY what it was.

You sir, have no clue as to whats been said here.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:59:41 PM EDT
[#27]
I wish reporters would report the news and let us make up our own minds. She should make that report from Russia or STFU.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:02:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:08:14 PM EDT
[#29]
News media can't bring themselves to say anything contrary to what their sociology profs in Ivy League taught them (there is only one evil in the world and it is the US)

Someone ought to hold up posters of the dead children behind Katie Couric on the morning show or on the set at Jennings' ABC World News Tonight or in front of Letterman and ask any one of them who is evil on this planet?

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:13:00 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Payback would be invading a town and pillaging it, or taking the Kremlin over, but to capture a school full of children and then begin executing them, is the most vile act that can be done.

That is not in dispute.

There is no reasoning for this, there is no foul act that the Russians commited against anybody that can justify this, there is NO way in hell anybody can reconcile this event into a reasonable act of war.

That is also not in dispute

Anybody who attempts to turn this into a justified attack against an oppresor is as sick and twisted as the filthy animals who did it.

Its simply a matter of opinion. Its quite apparent that those who did it felt justified.

I can't imagine anybody who has ever held a three year old in thier arms ever for even a second attempting to find a reason to justify this act. This event goes against all that is good and just in this world,

Welcome to islam the religion of peace

payback:
 the act of taking revenge or harming in retaliation for something harmful that that has been done.

Like it or not this clearly fits the bill. THEY think it is revenge.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:16:29 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Then they're talking about how the Russians are terrorists too because of what they do to the chechynans.  

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKING IDIOTS!!!!!!!!

<We don't have the F-word in thread titles.  Thanks.>

oh well if that's the case then it's all quite understandable
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top