Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2004 3:13:33 PM EDT
It's a photoshop but I think it conveys the message about Kerry. Edited to add:  This is not my photoshop.  Found it elsewhere.

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:34:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont think dead school children portrays anything well other then a lack of tact on the photoshoppers part.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:37:25 PM EDT
[#2]
yes

we know.....

what else is new?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:38:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It's a photoshop but I think it conveys the message well.

home.comcast.net/~phildragoo/wsb/media/440736/site1174.jpg

You must be proof that assfucking works.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:39:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Really puts Kerry's point of view in context. Good picture.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:59:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It's a photoshop but I think it conveys the message well.

home.comcast.net/~phildragoo/wsb/media/440736/site1174.jpg

You must be proof that assfucking works.

Me?!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:09:14 PM EDT
[#6]
IBTL!
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:14:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I dont think dead school children portrays anything well other then a lack of tact on the photoshoppers part.

Wrong.

This is exactly the type of thing that Kerry The Appeaser will bring to the US.  Look at the body bags, count them, and think of every child in your neighborhood filling one.  Then think about who you support this election: your choice will directly affect if we see this kind of atrocity here.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:17:45 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wrong.

This is exactly the type of thing that Kerry The Appeaser will bring to the US.  Look at the body bags, count them, and think of every child in your neighborhood filling one.  Then think about who you support this election: your choice will directly affect if we see this kind of atrocity here.

Whatever man. I guess I've always considered myslef honorable enough to not disgrace the dead. This isnt what if or what that Kerry gets elected. We all KNOW what what ifs and thats. Its about respecting the dead. And in this case even more so.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:21:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Well Gunbert let's just pray that our 2nd amendment has kept us armed well enough to stop anything like that.   If Kerry and Feinstein had their way we would be defenseless sheep.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 4:27:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

+1

Its seems to be a growing trend on the GD forum to disrespect the dead for a cheap Politicial "Joke". I don't find them funny.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top