Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2004 10:56:49 AM EDT
http://www.connpost.com/Stories/0,1413,96~3750~2384953,00.html

It's worth a read! The BS makes me wanna puke! hristopher    a co-sponsor of extending the ban. "It's really outrageous to think of these firearms on our streets. They're extremely efficient killing machines."
"If we let these guns back on the streets, we send an invitation to terrorists to come to America and arm themselves, as recommended in an al-Qaida training manual," U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., said in a written statement.

"These guns

and everyone knows it

have but one purpose, and that purpose is to kill other human beings. Why would we want to open the floodgates again and let them back on our streets?"

Westport First Selectman Diane Farrell,  ho
"This is another case in point where the majority in Congress are not in synch with the majority of the people in this congressional district," Farrell said. "In a nutshell, the conservatives have control over the powers that be in Congress. They are the powers that be."

Us Connecticut people have to be more vocal with our elected representatives, even if we didn't vote for them! I emailed Shays office & recieved a stupid form letter that shows that they don't even read what is sent to them! They just put it in a catigory & bulk reply back with their "Feelings" about any subject!

Link Posted: 9/7/2004 10:58:45 AM EDT
[#1]
What BS
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 11:01:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks to them we have our own AWB, why do they have to go and try to fuck it up for other states?

I'm still pissed off about the AK-47 ban
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 11:01:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I know more about the creation of the universe than that idget knows about the legislation he's proposing.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 11:12:32 AM EDT
[#4]
http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=271672

CNN LINK
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 11:12:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I know more about the creation of the universe than that idget knows about the legislation he's proposing.  

That's sadly funny...but true.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top