BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/7/2004 10:41:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 10:44:15 AM EDT
[#1]

What did they do, send in a fluffer?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 10:45:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Probably afraid he'll start chasing the nurses before he's had time to heal up.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 10:46:59 AM EDT
[#3]
You heard it correctly. It was on Leno last night too.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:03:50 PM EDT
[#4]
is he ever not arousable?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 3:13:27 PM EDT
[#5]
That's.....good right?
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:51:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Bill is smiling (as usual), Hillary is pissed (as usual), the comedians are happy about a new bunch of Bill maaterial (been awhile)  and there is a Chief Surgeon banging his forehead on his desk."never never talk of live TV. WHACK.  Thats why we pay PR lady. WHACK. Told me as a Reident Avoid the press.  WHACK.  never never talk on live TV. WHACK"
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 7:57:17 PM EDT
[#7]
In case you didn't know it, when you go under you typically pop a woodie.  A nurse will usually hit it with a pencil or something to make it flacid...No Joke.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:01:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
In case you didn't know it, when you go under you typically pop a woodie.  A nurse will usually hit it with a pencil or something to make it flacid...No Joke.

Where in the world did you hear this?? Or did you just come up with that?

I'm sorry, nowhere in that rambling incoherent answer, was there anything that resembled a human thought. I award you zero points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:05:43 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where in the world did you hear this?? Or did you just come up with that?

I'm sorry, nowhere in that rambling incoherent answer, was there anything that resembled a human thought. I award you zero points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Yeah, you never heard of that?  A nurse friend of mine says they get a kick out of whacking them when they pop up...
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:39:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Hey ar50troll, my friends mom said she used to flick it but I thought it was BS. Damn, that sucks, even if your out.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:41:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Yeah, you never heard of that?  A nurse friend of mine says they get a kick out of whacking them when they pop up...

I hope it was a FE-male nurse....
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:42:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Well, last time I went under it was for oral surgery, but I hope any whacking the sweethearts were doing involved lube and hand--not a pencil
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:47:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope it was a FE-male nurse....

Yep.  She says they gestimate how high the sheets gonna rise.  The winner get's to whack it.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 8:49:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Sometimes life is just too funny to be scripted!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:00:10 AM EDT
[#15]
From what I have heard about heart bypass it's going to be quite a while before his little willy is seeing any action.  Plus Hillery is in town.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:17:22 AM EDT
[#16]
I guess Bill got a Purple Heart out of this....a real purple heart.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:21:29 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where in the world did you hear this??

He's the nurse!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:24:45 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

What did they do, send in a fluffer?

keyboard.

coffee.

you buy.

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 6:28:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Monica Lewinsky in a slutty nurse outfit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top