Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2004 10:00:57 PM EDT
He is such an attention whore! Watching him on Foxnews out in the hurricane getting BEATEN DOWN with heavy rain and high winds,,,, WHAT THE HELL DOES GERALDO STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF A TERRENTIAL DOWNPOUR MAKE HIS STORY MORE NEWSWORTHY???
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:04:48 PM EDT
[#1]
He's slowly moving down the news cast ladder.
Used to have a cushy desk job, blew his respectability with the Capone Tomb caper.
Now he's just coverage fodder, first as a embedded reporter, and now just a weather reporter.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:08:25 PM EDT
[#2]
If it helps, start wondering when he will go help his brothers, Mario and Luigi, defeat Bowser.  Those yellow overalls, the bushy mustache, the hat.  Its friggin hillarious.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:14:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Heraldo who?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:23:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I do give him some kudos for his stuff from Afghanistan.

A sniper almost took him out.... on camera.

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:27:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I do give him some kudos for his stuff from Afghanistan.

A sniper almost took him out.... on camera.

- BUCC_Guy

From what I recall, he's anti-gun.  He supposedly carried a 1911 with him while in Afghanistan.  I guess it was ok since he is important.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:29:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Everytime he is on, it seems he is cut off by a commercial break.

Why is he on FNC, when his spot could be replaced by anyone with seven brain cells?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:38:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Didn't they send him home from Iraq when he gave away the location of the unit his was with by broadcasting it over the air?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:57:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Didn't they send him home from Iraq when he gave away the location of the unit his was with by broadcasting it over the air?

If I remember correctly, the military made him leave.  He went back to Qatar until he was allowed back in.

Edited to say I just found this article.  www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/entertainment/5525756.htm?1c
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 12:54:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I remember correctly, the military made him leave.  He went back to Qatar until he was allowed back in.

Edited to say I just found this article.  www.ohio.com/mld/ohio/entertainment/5525756.htm?1c

Linky no worky....
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:12:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Splish! sploosh!  bang! bang! boom! pop pop pop!
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:15:44 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep his press pass was revoked, this guy is a headache he’s the type that gets people that are with him in trouble (shot or other) because of his dump ass, not using common sense- I’m ok everyone else (support personal) bow to me attitude. I really think that he would risk lives of his cameramen and others for a story. One day your going to read about him being kidnapped by some extremists then a week later begging to give him back.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top