Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2004 4:54:03 PM EDT
This just in. . . . former President Bill Lewinsky's heart surgery has been moved up to tomorrow due to his grave condition-reports Fox News.  The surgery had originally been scheduled for Tuesday.  Hope he makes it!!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:01:19 PM EDT
[#1]
It would be awful if he were one of the 5% who died on the table during this procedure.

I mean really, national day or mourning, and all that.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:02:49 PM EDT
[#2]
We really need to pray for him. Love him or hate him his funeral would do us no good.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:03:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Got to agree-- Bubba dieing now would not be good.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:05:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I've heard rumors that his condition is actually quite bad.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:08:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I've heard rumors that his condition is actually quite bad.

4 big macs a day has got to do a number on ones heart.

He has much better odds than the babies in the Davidian Compound.  Oh well.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:08:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
We really need to pray for him. Love him or hate him his funeral would do us no good.

Very true!  I can't stand the man, but but right now is NOT a good time for him to kick the bucket.  Besides, if he croaks now, then it will ruin my fantasy of drowning him with piss in a #3 washtub, 1 beer at a time...
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:09:32 PM EDT
[#7]
I dunno, although scheduled surgery on a holiday is unusual, they might be doing it tomorrow for security reasons...
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:11:03 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I dunno, although scheduled surgery on a holiday is unusual, they might be doing it tomorrow for security reasons...

Why broadcast it, though?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:11:11 PM EDT
[#9]
I hope he makes it.

I wish no death on the man.

Maybe he will see the llight?

CRC
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:11:31 PM EDT
[#10]
I hope he comes out okay, I don't agree or didn't vote for him, but I wish him no harm.
If it was Hitlary, however.....
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:12:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I hope he makes it.

CRC

Who gives a single shit if he sees any light now, he is now impotent, and his seeing a light now will do no one any good.

He is a piece of human excrement, I can think of a lot of things I would like to do with him, but pissing on him if her were on fire woudl not be on  that list.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:15:23 PM EDT
[#12]
We should pray for all the women he has touched...literally...
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:15:37 PM EDT
[#13]
I think anytime that this kind of surgery is neccessary, it needs to be done as soon as possible.  I don't know why they didn't do it last week.

Would congress and the senate recess if something bad were to happen?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:18:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Under no circumstances do we want Bill Clinton to die anytime soon, fellas.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:23:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Is there a link that shows a valid reputable source concerning his condition being "grave"?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:24:56 PM EDT
[#16]
If I was married to who he is married to I would want to die.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:28:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Maybe he'll hang on till after the election.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:30:23 PM EDT
[#18]
This guy is getting literally the best medical attention available. He'll last until after the election.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:32:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I hope he makes it.

CRC

good point. it happens to bad people all the time, they almost die then realize they were dipshits all their lives and make ammends.  maybe we will get lucky and he will make it through the surgery and support Bush.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:33:37 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm from Missouri, where an idiotic sympathy vote on behalf of soccer moms and other sheep throughout the state elected a dead man named Carnahan to the governor's seat a few years ago.

We do not want a high profile death of a beloved Democrat to be a "September suprise" for this presidential election.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:36:02 PM EDT
[#21]

We do not want a high profile death of a beloved Democrat to be a "September suprise" for this presidential election.

hmm maybe hillery slipped him a mickey
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:43:40 PM EDT
[#22]
He'll pull through but if they put him on beta blockers he'll be sorry he lived.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:44:07 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I'm from Missouri, where an idiotic sympathy vote on behalf of soccer moms and other sheep throughout the state elected a dead man named Carnahan to the governor's seat a few years ago.

I was floored by that! I was quite ashamed to admit that I was from this state.The next election corrected things, though.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:48:37 PM EDT
[#24]
i think the man is a sociopath and an embarassment to the country.  

but i don't wish him death.  not to mention the fact that his untimely passing would probably be detrimental to Bush in the election.

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:54:48 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:22:04 PM EDT
[#26]
If you guys are are wishing him well... then he is a GONER!

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:46:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Actually, if he does die, won't that put the entire Washington set out of work for awhile while they mourn, and then have the funeral??  They didn't bury Reagan for what. . . . a week or more??  That's all we need!!!

I mean-I hope he is ok.  He will probably give a few nurses the schlong before he checks out. . . . . .
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 8:52:02 PM EDT
[#28]
As much as I find his Presidential existence reprehensible, I'll not wish death upon him.

I hope he makes it. Despite being a complete scumbag, he is still a husband and father...
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 9:07:58 PM EDT
[#29]
Whats wrong with you guys? Clinton will impact the dems for the next 25 years if he lives that long. The sooner he leaves this world the better. Besides, the "October surprise"  will make everybody forget about that asshole.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 7:51:20 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Whats wrong with you guys? Clinton will impact the dems for the next 25 years if he lives that long. The sooner he leaves this world the better. Besides, the "October surprise"  will make everybody forget about that asshole.

Yeah and JFK didn't have a 25 year old impact after his death?  I know its not the same, JFK was cut down in his prime by an assassin, but Clinton is still young and an untimely death under the surgical knife could, for example, boost Hillary to the presidential spot on a platform of extensive health care reforms, to name just one possibility.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:54:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:01:19 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
He'll pull through but if they put him on beta blockers he'll be sorry he lived.

GunLvr

Huh?  I take a beta-blocker (Toprol XL) and don't notice any unusual side effects.

Mr. Happy works as well as ever, thank you...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top