Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2004 10:18:26 AM EDT
www.specialweaponsinc.com/. Dear sweet jesus. Not only do they have a terminator holding their new... thing... atop a mountain of skulls, they have the Mission: Impossible theme playing. Any chance that's still copyrighted, so we can alert somebody? Don't want anybody breaking the law, after all.

Because of Special Todd's penchant for suing anything that breathes, I shall refrain from saying negative comments, only comments that are easily interpreted as negative by anyone with half a brain. Does that category include Special Todd? Well, we'll see.

Uh, didn't the original suck in the first place? It looks like whoever designed it put a Sterling, a Sten, and a bicycle kickstand together in a room until they had sweet, sweet metal-thingy-sex. Of course, I'm sure that Speschul Weppins only made it better.

Special Todd's take on the UMP. What can I say? I'm speechless. Oh, look. It's ".9mm*19 caliber." Does that mean it's 17.1mm, or does it really fire a bullet the size of a mechanical pencil lead? Also, as far as I know, the MP10 never existed, a plastic-molded rail would be far weaker than a metal rail, and "This weapons is based on..." is not proper grammar. Just helpin' ya out, Todd.

"This is an exact copy of the original Hk 91 sheet metal receiver,  a totally new ground up receiver identical to the original Hk 91, made from the same material and the same specs right here in the USA." Okay, first, it's an exact copy, totally new, identical, and made from the same material and specs? At least one of those doesn't belong there, and two others are superfluous. Oh, and would a "ground up" receiver be a powdered one? Oh, you mean designed from the ground up, right? It still makes no sense with your other comments. Also, NATO, being what we call an "acronym," is usually written fully capitalized.

PLEASE DO NOT CALL US AS A CIVILIAN ASKING FOR  THESE MODELS WE DO NOT SELL THEM TO THE PUBLIC IN ANY FORM" Don't worry, wouldn't dream of it.

I have a feeling that somebody really likes wood-paneled station wagons. Oh, and wasn't that gun one of the standard "produce it for the military at thirty bucks each because it's wartime and they need a lot but make sure it's only worth that much" guns? Never mind, I'm sure Special Todd will make it well worth the $850.

I have some very bad news for you people. SIG finally granted a contract for a US company to start producing the 550 series domestically. Well, yes, that NORMALLY would be good. Here's the problem.

"The Future is NOW!" The future is pretty bleak, then.

ETA: I didn't even touch on the "Civilian weapons we 'improve'" section. Somebody else wanna get that for me?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:22:28 AM EDT
[#1]

holy shit that is priceless
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:25:13 AM EDT
[#2]
The mp 10 is cool looking.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:27:35 AM EDT
[#3]
I saw a SW gun the other day.  I stayed far away.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:28:36 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Really? You think so?

Then god has abandoned you. Leave, sinner, and never return
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:30:05 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Really? You think so?

Then god has abandoned you. Leave, sinner, and never return

God will never abandon me, and yes the mp 10 is cool. Prolly won't function, but still cool.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 10:54:19 AM EDT
[#6]
www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=22598789

so is this thing just like a hk94 clone with a ump looking shell over it or something?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:07:37 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

so is this thing just like a hk94 clone with a ump looking shell over it or something?

Are you kidding? An HK-94 would 1. actually work, and 2. cost $4000 or more.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:09:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you kidding? An HK-94 would 1. actually work, and 2. cost $4000 or more.

I said hk94 clone
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:21:04 AM EDT
[#9]
(Guaranteed to KB within 20 rounds!)

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:27:10 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

www.specialweaponsinc.com/Pictures/0erm41%20copy.JPG

holy shit that is priceless

Isnt that a copyrighted image? Someone should tell Awnald!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:46:48 AM EDT
[#11]
KB in twenty rounds???

who has that much time..... I had 3 seperate SWs and didnt fire 20 rounds total....I couldnt make them shoot more than 1 round......then do the stopage drill, mag change, 1 round- stopage drill, mag change......again and again...Todd B....says I must have been doing something wrong....HHHMMMM

my HKs all ran FLAWLESSLY........so um I dont know, maybe it wasnt me.....
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 11:59:28 AM EDT
[#12]
I detect a latent rage amongst some of the posters here.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 12:01:48 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I detect a latent rage amongst some of the posters here.

No, no...just observing the past "nuances" of the spechul hand grenades "called guns" by the offending gun hacker.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top