Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2004 4:46:41 AM EDT

no doubt a $25,000 Italian 12g- just like all of us shoot right?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:48:46 AM EDT
[#1]
look he has one eye closed. i wonder if he can hit anything.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:50:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Hard to tell from the pic, but it looks like he has neither eye nor ear protection.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:08:52 AM EDT
[#3]
It just occured to me...he is probably aiming at that hag he's married to, so he will have the Billion $ trust to himself,............either that or his campaign manager..........
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:11:21 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Hard to tell from the pic, but it looks like he has neither eye nor ear protection.

When we were watching the news the other evening, they had this actual video segment and the first thing out of Tweet's mouth was, "Like anyone is going to believe he's pro-gun without safety glasses."

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:25:52 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It just occured to me...he is probably aiming at that hag he's married to, so he will have the Billion $ trust to himself,............either that or his campaign manager..........

He better shoot that fuck up of a campaign manager he has!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:27:15 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll bet he has both eyes closed.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:33:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:35:39 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'll bet he has both eyes closed.

Yeah, just like he did when he shot that naked, unarmed teenager in Vietnam!

In the back!

Eric The(SaveYourBreath,IAin'tListening)Hun

then cut off his ears, and torched his hooch.......and it was in cambodia
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:55:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Yea he's about as fake as this bush guy. I cant believe people still vote for the fake doupoly plutocratic party (republican and democrat).
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:59:30 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Yea he's about as fake as this bush guy. I cant believe people still vote for the fake doupoly plutocratic party (republican and democrat).

ONE of them will win- may as well be the guy who means what he says, and says what he means.

especially when it involves your freedom of speech
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:06:47 AM EDT
[#11]
Well maybe he is left eye dominant and shooting right handed.  That might explain the left eye closed.  The right eye is closed probably because he's a f'n pussy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top