Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2004 1:22:04 AM EDT
to sleep with this monster?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:25:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Not very, I've hit worse looking cows.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:25:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Stone sober.  Giver her a pearl necklace then slap her in the has and stick a 3 dollar bill in her pooper and call it a day.

After I get home is when I start drinking and find a head shrink to fix the flash backs that I will have for the rest of my life.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:29:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I've been with worse looking, but never meaner.  I don't think I could tolerate the amount of alcohol it would take to get me to bed that witch.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:32:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd leave a mushroom shaped bruise on her forehead.

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:34:40 AM EDT
[#5]
I really hate her, but as long as she's on her hands and knees I'm game.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:37:06 AM EDT
[#6]
You have scarred me for life
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:39:09 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Stone sober.  Giver her a pearl necklace then slap her in the has and stick a 3 dollar bill in her pooper and call it a day.

After I get home is when I start drinking and find a head shrink to fix the flash backs that I will have for the rest of my life.

And a good MD for a healthy dose of Pennecillan (sp?).
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:50:33 AM EDT
[#8]
They always forget pictures....

Quoted:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top