Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2004 8:28:35 AM EDT
BBC Forum

As a Muslim, I strongly condemn this barbaric and inhuman act, there is no justification for their (hostages) murder whatsoever. They can not be described as true Muslims, because Muslims do not kill innocent children, but these are ruthless pagans. The children had an emotional shock the lived a nightmare, so helping hands are more sacred than praying lips.
Mohamed Dubbe, London, UK

I am a Muslim and I am saddened by the action taken by these desperate and cruel people. There is no justification for action against innocent civilians, especially the young and old. If these people where true Muslims they would never have targeted these children. They will surely all go to hell for their actions.
Yaqub Abdullah A., Wirral, UK

Maybe some good will come of this.  Maybe.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:30:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Welp, there's ONE.  Edit.  no, he's condemning them for killing children, not for the terrorist act itself.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:39:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:55:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top