Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/4/2004 8:01:26 AM EDT
I spent the majority of it here. Reading your goofy threads and chuckling as you guys bitch and bicker at eachother. I haven't been on the site for a while(well over a year) but you guys still rock. Iraq is a shitty place, so thanks for the laughs. Hope I get to stop in more often. Hey, maybe all the RPG slingers will just give up, then I can visit all the time. Yeah right, I won't hold my breath. Thanks again guys. If any of you are in the Baghdad area, look me up. 1-41 INF, Camp Ironhorse, Cuervo, or Eagle.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:08:51 AM EDT
[#1]
thanks for the hard work over there,

So is computer access very limited for most people? How about it you bring over a labtop?
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:16:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
thanks for the hard work over there,

So is computer access very limited for most people? How about it you bring over a labtop?

Nope, we only stay inside the FOB every 10 days or so,usually for 24 to 48 hours. Then we have to compete with the non-combat-arms slugs for time on the 10 computers that they have available. It sucks.
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:24:53 AM EDT
[#3]
geezhound: I'm glad you like our little place and find it amusing. Please do stop buy and give us a "sitrep" of how you see what going on over there. One of the guys here is going over there for a 3rd time, definitely not a fun place. Take care.

PS,
thanks
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 8:28:18 AM EDT
[#4]
thanks for your service! stay safe!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top