Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/3/2004 7:47:58 PM EDT
Welcome my friends.  It's been a long week hasn't it?  I can see the stress on your face....well lay down on the couch and relax.  Your good friend the doctor is here for you.

Relax...breath....let your body go and relax.

Now tell me...what is bothering you today?

Doctor Sgtar15 MD, Phd, & DMF
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:49:17 PM EDT
[#1]

Just like you're a real Sgt?..............  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:49:44 PM EDT
[#2]
What is an Act 64???
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:50:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:50:20 PM EDT
[#4]
It hurts . . . where I pee.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:50:28 PM EDT
[#5]
No, seriously though.  You may have seen my previous post this morning.  The wife is out of town, and my high school michevious days and ideas have left me.  SO here I sit in front of the PC in my boxer shorts, waiting on some brightidea to get me off of my ass and out the door.  Got any ideas?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:51:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:51:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It hurts . . . where I pee.

You are grabbing it to hard.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:51:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:52:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Why does every jackleg singer who gets a place in front of the crowd at a public event think it's appropriate to "personalize" the national anthem, adding notes, changing meter, and otherwise making it impossible for any one else to sing along, and guaranteeing that the singer, rather than the song or the country, is the center of attention?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:52:50 PM EDT
[#10]
My cornhole is sore.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:52:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
No, seriously though.  You may have seen my previous post this morning.  The wife is out of town, and my high school michevious days and ideas have left me.  SO here I sit in front of the PC in my boxer shorts, waiting on some brightidea to get me off of my ass and out the door.  Got any ideas?

Go to the range? At least get your gear ready for the morning, you are going to the range in the morning aren't you?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:52:57 PM EDT
[#12]
I can't figure out who around here is a troll and who is for real.

My reality keeps shifting, and I am starting too doubt everything.

Will drugs help?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:54:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Doc, I haven't been feeling good lately. and, well, ahhhh I see trolls EVERYWHERE!!!!

Hunter awaiting help.........
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:54:08 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Why does every jackleg singer who gets a place in front of the crowd at a public event think it's appropriate to "personalize" the national anthem, adding notes, changing meter, and otherwise making it impossible for any one else to sing along, and guaranteeing that the singer, rather than the song or the country, is the center of attention?

Quite simply because the song is over done.  It gets played at just about every sporting event and more.  This devalues what the song original stood for so the performers try to liven it up.  Often ending badly.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:54:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Why does it seem as though everyone is ignoring me?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:54:25 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Welcome my friends.  It's been a long week hasn't it?  I can see the stress on your face....well lay down on the couch and relax.  Your good friend the doctor is here for you.

Relax...breath....let your body go and relax.

Now tell me...what is bothering you today?

Glad to see the Doc back at work. I've missed him while he was pursuing that second career in film.

Doc, I have a problem. I keep getting something I don't deserve. It's better than I deserve. I love it.

What should I do with it?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:54:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
My cornhole is sore.

Spork is gripping your hips too hard.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:55:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:55:24 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go to the range? At least get your gear ready for the morning, you are going to the range in the morning aren't you?

That a damn good idea, thanks
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:55:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:56:09 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I can't figure out who around here is a troll and who is for real.

My reality keeps shifting, and I am starting too doubt everything.

Will drugs help?

Shifting realities means you are on the path to enlightenment.

Try the Grape Koolaid.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:56:15 PM EDT
[#22]
There's this guy I know.  I've met him once, but mostly I know him from on the internet.
He says he is dead sure that W is gonna take 45, maybe 46 of the States come November.
I want to believe that he has it nailed, that he has some crystal ball or inside information.

How can I tell if this guy knows what is going to happen?  He hasn't asked anyone to send
him $ yet, as far as I know.  So he likely isn't in it for the money.  The only other thing I can
tell you is that he has a sometimes strange sense of humor, which I appreciate.

Is he right?  Can he be trusted to be right?

Thanks Doc,
DanM
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:56:48 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Doc, I haven't been feeling good lately. and, well, ahhhh I see trolls EVERYWHERE!!!!

here you go...www.ammoman.com

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:57:30 PM EDT
[#24]
should I go to the party I was invited to this weekend, by a lady I just met at the gym tonight?
btw, she's got a body and can do that pilatae (sp?) stuff
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:57:44 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20040903/i/r3915888142.jpg

How many time does these have to happen before we all start kickin some Ass?

Edited to stay within CoC!!!! Dammit!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:58:36 PM EDT
[#26]

Doc, I have a problem. I keep getting something I don't deserve. It's better than I deserve. I love it.

What should I do with it?

When things were going rough my father always said:  "this to shall pass"

When things were going great he would say: "This too shall pass"

Enjoy the moment.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:59:07 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Why does it seem as though everyone is ignoring me?

Hey, you missed my question.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:59:17 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

here you go...www.ammoman.com

Mmmhahahhahahahahahaha!  Thanks,
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:59:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Traveling through inter-planet wormholes gives me gas, what can I do about this?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:59:32 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
I'm infuriated that some child killers got away.  What can stop the rage?

Myself and others spook the answer and our accounts got threathened.

Don't hi-jack

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:00:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Turner's Outdoorsman's prices are too high.  I want to buy a Springfield PX9109L, but it costs $719.  There aren't many other dealers in OC that sell this weapon...Why is this handgun so hard to find?  Can you help me?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:01:06 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
There's this guy I know.  I've met him once, but mostly I know him from on the internet.
He says he is dead sure that W is gonna take 45, maybe 46 of the States come November.
I want to believe that he has it nailed, that he has some crystal ball or inside information.

How can I tell if this guy knows what is going to happen?  He hasn't asked anyone to send
him $ yet, as far as I know.  So he likely isn't in it for the money.  The only other thing I can
tell you is that he has a sometimes strange sense of humor, which I appreciate.

Is he right?  Can he be trusted to be right?

Thanks Doc,
DanM

God told him that GWB would win the election.  The rest is stuff he has researched.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:02:27 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
should I go to the party I was invited to this weekend, by a lady I just met at the gym tonight?

Go to the party and have fun.  But cleen the pipes first so you aren't thinking with the little head.

maybe clean them twice.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:02:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:03:35 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Traveling through inter-planet wormholes gives me gas, what can I do about this?

Stop allowingt illegals in your wormhole

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:03:49 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go to the party and have fun.  But cleen the pipes first so you aren't thinking with the little head.

maybe clean them twice.

Ooooo, that's good advice.  You don't want to go out with one in the chamber.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:04:50 PM EDT
[#37]
A friend of mine called me an asshat and ever since I have pretended to hate him.  I dont really hate him.  What can I do to make up with him?

Get in chat you SOB.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:07:02 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
A friend of mine called me an asshat and ever since I have pretended to hate him.  I dont really hate him.  What can I do to make up with him?

Well....getting the fuck off him would be a start....

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:07:32 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
...What can I do to make up with him?

This could turn out WAY too gay.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:08:25 PM EDT
[#40]
how many time will the Russians level Grozny this time?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:09:34 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
how many time will the Russians level Grozny this time?

CoC doesnt allow me to answer that again
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:22:52 PM EDT
[#42]
If you stir shit will it stink?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:35:58 PM EDT
[#43]
CoC gives me a headache on certain subjects, then again I never was pc enough to fit in.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:42:29 PM EDT
[#44]
why do my feet shed skin when I start wearing different shoes?   its freaky
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:54:33 PM EDT
[#45]
What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?
What is the question?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:58:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Sarge,

Everytime I drive down the street at this certain place about two blocks away there's a shadow on the ground from these telephone poles that looks like a swastika.  It only occurs when I drive by there around 2 p.m.  Nobody else seems to 'see' it but its clear to me.    Should I cut the poles down myself or call the phone company?

ETA: Its not there on cloudy days.  Oh yeah, I had a skunk in my yard the other night and he left some shit in the yard.  When I kicked it, it smelled more like skunk than shit.  Why is that?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:05:51 PM EDT
[#47]
Why do i crave sustenance by the light of the moon?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:10:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Doc,

If we can have a kindler, gentler ARFCOM, why can't they have a kindler, gentler BATF?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:47:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Sarge, I keep reading threads that start out innocent enough, but then they seem to turn sinister.  Fortunately, there's a guy (I think his name is FrankSquid) that keeps Wedging himself in and warning me that it's a trap.  Can I trust this guy?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:55:29 PM EDT
[#50]
Why oh why did I look in this post thread?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top