Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/3/2004 5:48:35 PM EDT
Did it ever happen to you? One time I thought I woke up face down on the ground, I turned around and saw my self sleeping in my bed from the top of my ceiling. Scared the shit out of me then I really did wake up.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:49:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Is this post about violent diahrea?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:49:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Did it ever happen to you? One time I thought I woke up face down on the ground, I turned around and saw my self sleeping in my bed from the top of my ceiling. Scared the shit out of me then I really did wake up.

Once in a while.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:50:07 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Is this post about violent diahrea?

ROFLMFAO
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:50:25 PM EDT
[#4]
No, but in the past I've gotten so drunk that I couldn't remember the night before, where I was when I woke up, or how I got there.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:51:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You may have a gift. You're lucky. Learn how to use it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:53:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Had a friend in college who could do that.  Problem was I was sleeping with his recent ex at the time.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 5:53:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You may have a gift. You're lucky. Learn how to use it.

How's the spell casting going? You turned anybody into a toad lately, besides RedBeard?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:02:21 PM EDT
[#8]
you had better not play with that stuff

trust me on this, personal experience

be very very afraid, it is not what you think it is, and not all fun and games, but it is real, and does happen, run away fast before it is too late
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:09:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
you had better not play with that stuff

trust me on this, personal experience

be very very afraid, it is not what you think it is, and not all fun and games, but it is real, and does happen, run away fast before it is too late

10-4

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:15:41 PM EDT
[#10]
I have some of thier old albums but none of the new stuff.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:17:24 PM EDT
[#11]

I thought belief in this sort of nonsense went out with the 70s.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:19:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Astral Projection, that's a Pink Floyd song, right?  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 6:23:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Yep, cheep beer, tequila and homemade burritos.  A seat belt on the toilet would have been a good idea.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top