Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2004 5:06:29 AM EDT
SwiftVets Ad #4

mms://a1281.v125028.c12502.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1281/12502/v0001/eaglepub.download.akamai.com/12502/Medals.wmv

Cut and Paste the above URL to see Kerry trashing his medals
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:23:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:39:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Worked for me.  Good stuff.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:40:24 AM EDT
[#3]

Cut and Paste the above URL

That's the only way it will work.  The link was removed from the first post.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:42:48 AM EDT
[#4]
They keep cranking them out dont they.

Not bad.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:45:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:07:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
They need to knock it off, this was fucking stupid to do during the convention.  I appreciate these guys for their courage and willingness to stand ion the face of the Kerry machine to tell the truth, but this is not the time, and their past two ads have not been nearly as effective as the first two.  I know they aren't doing this for Bush, but they better wake up and realize that they might end up helping Kerry... which is what they don't want.  If they do another ad I hope they have the sense to make it about Kerry meeting with the Vietnames while still an officer... THAT has teeth.  This ad does little for me.

I think this ad is a lot better than the last one.  I feel it covers the honor and respect given by the US to men who put their lives on the line and shows how Kerry disrespected both.  While it doesn't say much more it makes you ask the question, why would you want someone like that in office and acting as Commander of the armed forces.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:16:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:24:21 AM EDT
[#8]
I dunno, if they go silent for the convention, then re-emerge, it makes the ties look all that stronger - I guess they figure they got him on the run so why let up now, (or maybe the ads are suppressive fire to keep numnut's head down so he can't attack the convention)

As long as it causes chaos and mayhem at DU, I'm happy

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:26:18 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
They need to knock it off, this was fucking stupid to do during the convention.  I appreciate these guys for their courage and willingness to stand ion the face of the Kerry machine to tell the truth, but this is not the time, and their past two ads have not been nearly as effective as the first two.  I know they aren't doing this for Bush, but they better wake up and realize that they might end up helping Kerry... which is what they don't want.  If they do another ad I hope they have the sense to make it about Kerry meeting with the Vietnames while still an officer... THAT has teeth.  This ad does little for me.

Rumors I hear is that the real plutonium is being kept in the Swift Vets vault until October.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:29:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top