Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2004 4:28:57 AM EDT
Is it just me, or was that guy stoned out of his mind?
His eyes were so puffy that they were half shut...and his trance-like chat about his faith was just a little "involved".

I am glad that the guy is on God's path, and he genuinely seems spiritual, but damn....dude....of all the places not to be loaded.

Can I get an AMEN?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:54:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Amen indeed

When I heard "Baldwin", I was preparing for an arguement with my hippy roommates but I was pleasently suprised.

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:55:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I can give you an Amen,but Anthony Hopkins could kick his ass make him like it and both parties would be wearing charm braclets by nights end!
Bob
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:56:45 AM EDT
[#3]
What's that line of his from Half Baked?  

"Dude, get me a hose clamp, a potato, and a snorkel."
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:57:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I am not a fan of any of the Baldwins, but out of all of them why did we have to get this one.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:07:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:21:28 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am not a fan of any of the Baldwins, but out of all of them why did we have to get this one.

Because it's a trap?

TRG

Obviously.

Oh, and nice peni   avatar there TRG!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:37:32 AM EDT
[#7]
I didn't catch Baldwin, but I was really impressed with Ron Silver's speech. He delivered it excellently. I am not a big fan of his (he was good in one movie I saw him in, and the guy *can* act, but he was terrible in the couple of episodes of "Veronica's Closet" I saw) but he did well on that one.

Huzzahs.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:44:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Didn't see Steven Baldwin but I am inclined to think that all of those Baldwins are idiots.

Rudy Giulliani (sp?) did a hell of job though. Gotta like his style. I sure wish he would have run for the senate against Hillary.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:47:41 AM EDT
[#9]
I thought the same thing. He sounded like a retard.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:55:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Should have seen him on WPT celebrity polker. Dude was yaed(hopped up on coke) out of his gord. It was annoying and funny at the same time. Sad really.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:59:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:15:22 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Should have seen him on WPT celebrity polker. Dude was yaed(hopped up on coke) out of his gord. It was annoying and funny at the same time. Sad really.

That was Daniel Baldwin (edited to add), yes he was whacked out on coke and he made it obvious with a 100 trips to the bathroom and his demeanor.

Steven Baldwin is a staunch Republican

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 7:19:37 AM EDT
[#13]
stephen baldwin is a complete douche bag, hypocrite, and moron. what the fuck did i hear him say? i don't vote because of any political issues, i don't get into that? a vote's a vote but damn. if he wasn't rich this we be the kind of guy to dress up like jesus and carry a cross around downtown (drunk, of course).
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:07:44 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That was Daniel Baldwin (edited to add), yes he was whacked out on coke and he made it obvious with a 100 trips to the bathroom and his demeanor.
www.tvtome.com/images/people/8/9/1-15494.jpg

64.211.46.141/rp/sr171_Baldw88307458.jpg

I can never keep them straight thanks for the correction.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 12:02:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.tvtome.com/images/people/8/9/1-15494.jpg

64.211.46.141/rp/sr171_Baldw88307458.jpg

I can never keep them straight thanks for the correction.

Yeah but we can't be the olny ones who spotted the coke use/abuse.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top