Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/30/2004 6:02:42 PM EDT
John Force will be on Wind Tunnel tonight, looks like it'll be a good show.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:15:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Boy, Robin Miller didn't have anything good to say about IRL drivers, LOL.  Talking about the fuel guy that got knocked down and caught on fire over the weekend. He said that he thought that IRL drivers were suppose to be some of the best in the world but still stuff like this happens, that when he was at Indy they'd driver 175mph  thru the pits and not have any problems and that the IRL needs to crack down on their drivers doing stuff like what happened.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:17:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Real racers make right turns
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:21:28 PM EDT
[#3]
WOOHOO, here come FORCE. I'm NHRA to the bone and Force is THE MAN in my book. Not just because he wins but because he's a fun person that's always got something to say even if you don't really understand what it is, LOL.  He's a PERSONALITY and that's why he's the best.

P.S.
Real Drivers don't have to turn at all, just go straight REAL FAST.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:23:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn, he's in Brownsburg, IN.  I lived there from '72-'79,LOL. Small world.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:25:21 PM EDT
[#5]
John Force is the man.

He earned his success he spent alot of years winning nothing.

Never let John switch to Decaf!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:26:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I SAW ELVIS AT 1000 FEET!

ooops
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:29:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Real Drivers don't have to turn at all, just go straight REAL FAST.

Yeah, I have lots of respect for anybody who is good at any motorsports, I was just torquing you

I saw him in person at the NHRA drags in Kent this year. My first time at the drags. It was very impressive. My truck doesnt seem so fast anymore.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:33:51 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I SAW ELVIS AT 1000 FEET!

Fixed it for ya', I'm sure he said Elvis,LOL.  I have a great deal of respect for ANYONE that makes a living driving a race car(or truck for that matter).  I've done some street racing when I was younger down Central Ave. in Phoenix AZ., totally illegal, totally fun. Never raced where I had to turn, just street light to street light, I guess that's why I identify with NHRA and Drag Racing so much.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:40:56 PM EDT
[#9]
He just said:More Coffee.LOL
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:43:10 PM EDT
[#10]
"If you put me in NASCAR and make me drive around for 2 or 3 hours you'd have to have rest stops". LOL   Wow, I didn't know he was 55 yrs. old.  Still looking good for his age.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:51:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
"If you put me in NASCAR and make me drive around for 2 or 3 hours you'd have to have rest stops". LOL   Wow, I didn't know he was 55 yrs. old.  Still looking good for his age.  

His daughter looks pretty good too
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:47:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

His daughter looks pretty good too

I'd never go after John Forces daughter.  

You make her cry and he'll strap you to the bottom of the wheelie bar and drag you the 1/4 mile.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:22:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Ashley is cute but I'm way to old and mairred to even think about it.  One of the things that I really like about John Force is that he's just a "normal guy".  His hat still fits hit head, in fact when he was talking about Edsel Ford and hit meeting with him, he even seemed alittle "star struck" even though JF is a big time star in my book.  Even at 55 he's still got that "boyish" enthusiasim(sic) for the sport and still loves what he's doing.  John Force is one of the all time greats in my book, not just as a Drag Racer but as a person too.
Top Top