Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 12/6/2023 11:01:31 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:03:16 AM EDT
[#1]

Where do I get one?
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:05:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh, I don’t know.... maybe put criminals in prison for the assaults, murders and robberies for the lengthy time allotted in the penal law and don’t put them out on parole in 6 months?

NYS made it their official policy to not lock anyone up, except for maybe Trump.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:06:18 AM EDT
[#3]
China would never knowingly flood the market with these
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:07:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Where do I get one?
View Quote

?   Just download the stl and print it.  

Or order one from a Chinese supplier that isn’t on the ATF’s naughty list.  

Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:07:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm sure they would pay the taxes if they were able.

Kharn
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:08:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Wait until they find out what you can do with a leatherman tool and a coathanger...
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:08:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Where do I get one?
View Quote
I Wish somebody here knew.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:11:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Oh, I don’t know.... maybe put criminals in prison for the assaults, murders and robberies for the lengthy time allotted in the penal law and don’t put them out on parole in 6 months?

NYS made it their official policy to not lock anyone up, except for maybe Trump.
View Quote

That would be wacist :/
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:11:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Within the last few weeks, a carjacking occurred in Nashville, TN. The suspect opened the back door of a car and pointed a gun at the 66-year-old female driver. She got out of the driver, he hopped into the front seat, and drove away. A police helicopter traced the car to an apartment complex and the driver was located with a stolen gun in his possession. Prior to carjacking the elderly lady, he'd attempted to carjack a man nearby, but was thwarted in that attempt when the man fought back.

The suspect was out on bail from gun charges in both May and July. That's right, he was arrested in May on a gun charge, given bail, arrested two months later on another, separate, gun charge, and again given bail.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:12:22 AM EDT
[#10]
They need to make it much easier and affordable to own automatic weapons.

No reason to prevent law abiding citizens from owning something just because it is "scary ".

They obey the law = they are not the problem.

Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:13:35 AM EDT
[#11]
If Glock switches were legal, it might make me buy a glock.
They should be legal.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:13:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.  The usual banter of the bureaucrats.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:15:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Switches are in common use. They are protected by the 2nd Amendment.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:16:54 AM EDT
[#14]
I remember seeing them advertised on facebook. There's your problem. You can't say bad things about Biden but you can hawk cheap Chinese Glock switches all day
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:24:30 AM EDT
[#15]
…authorities believe some are imported from China and sold on the streets.
View Quote

Yes….”some” have been. I wish legislators and reporters with balls would demand some relevant stats.

How many victims died only because the offending gun was equipped with one of these Uber-scary devices?
What percentage of these deaths and shootings were gang- or drug-related?
How many otherwise law-abiding citizens with no prior association with violent crimes procured one of these devices and then went on to use it to commit crimes other than simple possession?
How many of these devices that were used in crimes were installed on weapons that were lawfully possessed by the user?
How many of the devices that were seized by the ATF were actually obtained from individual boxes, vs. seizing a case of devices at the post office?
How many of these devices are currently in existence? What percentage of that number are being used in violent crimes?

I won’t hold my breath.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:27:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Yep it's always the dangerous objects they want to ban, never the dangerous people.  They love having the dangerous people around causing chaos and making news headlines.

If you went to small town America where people are hard working and law abiding and dumped a truckload of free machine guns out on the lawn in the middle of town, a year later nobody will have used one in a crime.

It's the dangerous people, not the guns.

The left would rather disarm you than address the real problem, because it's an uncomfortable problem of culture and race, and that goes against everything they have been preaching for 100 years.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:29:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
They should be legal.
View Quote

After shooting a legal full auto Glock a few times I'm kinda glad they're not. They're so much fun I'd go broke keeping it fed. I'd also need an F350 to carry ammo for ammo for range trips.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:29:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Where do I get one?
View Quote
Sorry, only gang bangers are allowed to have them - not you.

Move along now and go shoot your flintlock rifle.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:31:07 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

After shooting a legal full auto Glock a few times I'm kinda glad they're not. They're so much fun I'd go broke keeping it fed. I'd also need an F350 to carry ammo for ammo for range trips.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They should be legal.

Would be a nice problem to have though.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:32:04 AM EDT
[#20]
There's "no room" bro, "no room" for these switches. They really like that phrase don't they? "No room", "no place on our streets"....
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:33:15 AM EDT
[#21]
I shot a legit Glock machine pistol at one of those machine gun rental outfits. I didn't much care for it. Horribly inaccurate for me as it pulled off center really badly. Other than being a waste of expensive bullets, I can't see the need for one on a Glock. Tommy guns and full-auto AR-15s, yeah, that I can see. (Loved shooting the Thompson. Literally shot the center out of the target like those carnival air rifle games. Guy from the place mentioned "Well, that's definitely your gun there.")
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:36:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Where do I get one?
View Quote

Might have to ask around in the hood
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:37:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

China is more free market and 2A than many US states.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:37:25 AM EDT
[#24]
He said "Giggle switch".

(giggles)
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:38:54 AM EDT
[#25]
Just like the war on drugs, law enforcement will quickly eliminate them from our streets.

Oh, wait......

In a twisted way:  This could lead to the end of the NFA as citizens demand to have the same firepower as criminals.  

Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:40:31 AM EDT
[#26]
So, what happened to the owners of the confiscated illegal weapons? How many have been sent to prison per the laws on the books? Might have to pack them in like sardines, hey!
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:42:11 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I shot a legit Glock machine pistol at one of those machine gun rental outfits. I didn't much care for it. Horribly inaccurate for me as it pulled off center really badly. Other than being a waste of expensive bullets, I can't see the need for one on a Glock. Tommy guns and full-auto AR-15s, yeah, that I can see. (Loved shooting the Thompson. Literally shot the center out of the target like those carnival air rifle games. Guy from the place mentioned "Well, that's definitely your gun there.")
View Quote

I bet the glock switch would run good in a roni chassis.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:42:12 AM EDT
[#28]
5400 switches seized. How many prosecutions?
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:45:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.  The usual banter of the bureaucrats.
View Quote

and tyrunts
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:46:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Where do I get one?
View Quote

like said you can either order it from China and have it shipped to your door or 3d print one.

i live in the hood and can get a glock with a switch for like $300 if i wanted right now.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:48:56 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They should be legal.

I fired a full-auto, suppressed, SBR Uzi one time at an ARF shooting event.
I can say without a doubt, buying the gun would be the cheapest part of owning it.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:49:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Maybe Houston wouldn't be overrun with criminals using machine guns if District Attorney Kim Ogg would prosecute a few of those criminals every now and then.

Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:52:35 AM EDT
[#33]
I wonder how many of the people found in possession of these Glock switches got any serious prison time? I bet you the YouTube guys with the printed auto sear cards got more time than your typical gangbanger with a Glock switch who actually used it in a crime..
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:54:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Our government is way too busy making criminals out of law abiding citizens to worry about this kind of crap.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:57:50 AM EDT
[#35]
They don't prosecute them for the crimes that are on the books.

The DA's (especially Houston, check the demographic/makeup of Harris County DA's), give out dollar bonds, drop cases, and decline to prosecute for heinous crimes all the time.

When caught with a "switch", they usually don't even pursue any of the gun crimes or other crimes they're in the middle of, only the slam dunk stuff.

They, or their administration has made their bed, now time to lay in it.

Growing up around Houston, and living/working in the area, it's held on by a thread for a long time of not being a complete shithole. Sometimes I wonder how.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:58:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Switches and new inexpensive machine guns are illegal, but criminals break the law, in most cases with the people that have these illegal devices and illegal machine guns it is illegal for them to have any gun at all, yet they illegally have a gun and double illegally have an illegal device and illegal machine gun,and illegally murder people, and illegally having possession of a stolen firearm,  but instead of putting people away that break the law, instead of doing something about gang violence, about murder,  instead of putting these people in jail and keeping these people in jail, the solution is to ban guns from law abiding people, the people that don’t have illegal guns, are not felons or gang members or receive stolen guns, or murder people, banning the gun that it is already illegal for them to have, but the only people that will abide by the law are the law abiding while making the law abiding unable to defend themselves and their families against the murderous felon / gang members with illegal guns and illegal machine guns.

Fuck everybody that supports this and every agency and organization that empowers it.

Fuck them all.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:58:51 AM EDT
[#37]
"Light on crime" Democrats are now scared by the monster they've created.

ZFG.
Hand out switches to all the bangers for all I care.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 11:59:46 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

like said you can either order it from China and have it shipped to your door or 3d print one.

i live in the hood and can get a glock with a switch for like $300 if i wanted right now.
View Quote

Go on…
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 12:00:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
"Light on crime" Democrats are now scared by the monster they've created.
View Quote

Wait...you mean criminals don't follow all those gun laws they passed?  Are you trying to tell me criminals will do whatever they want?  BTW, I don't believe Democrats were ever stupid enough to believe their own bullshit.  It's about disarming the population so they can control everything a citizen does.  It was never about crime.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 12:01:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Hand out switches to all the bangers for all I care.
View Quote

pro tip: they already have them.

my neigbhor down the road runs a trap house. literally someone was killed at the trap house. cops came. he was arrested with over an ounce of crack, a glock with a switch, and thousands in drug money. literally spent less than 24 hours in jail and charges were dropped against him/ cops aren't even trying to solve the murder at his house either.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 12:01:57 PM EDT
[#41]
This is sobering news.

Perhaps we should actually DO something about violent, lawless individuals.

Or at least THINK about actually doing something.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 12:03:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where do I get one?

Link Posted: 12/6/2023 12:03:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yep it's always the dangerous objects they want to ban, never the dangerous people.  They love having the dangerous people around causing chaos and making news headlines.

If you went to small town America where people are hard working and law abiding and dumped a truckload of free machine guns out on the lawn in the middle of town, a year later nobody will have used one in a crime.

It's the dangerous people, not the guns.

The left would rather disarm you than address the real problem, because it's an uncomfortable problem of culture and race, and that goes against everything they have been preaching for 100 years.
View Quote

No, they want to disarm you to disarm you to usher in an oppressive govt, every other reason is an excuse to try to convince the weak minded to give up their natural rights guaranteed by the Constitution but trampled on every day.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 12:03:34 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

imagine being an 'elected official' so stupid the above is NOT a common sense concept

i swear a lot of 'authorities' / government types are actually retarded
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 12:04:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which ones?
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 12:06:01 PM EDT
[#46]
Waiting now for Glocks to become "Law Enforcement Only" in the U.S.
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 12:06:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Switches are in common use. They are protected by the 2nd Amendment.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/6/2023 12:06:31 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
So, what happened to the owners of the confiscated illegal weapons? How many have been sent to prison per the laws on the books? Might have to pack them in like sardines, hey!
View Quote

Saw a news article last week where someone in NC was arrested and being prosecuted for possession of an unregistered MG and possession of a firearm by a felon. The perp's name also strongly suggested this case involves a Glock switch...
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 12:08:55 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Which ones?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which ones?

The ones with state laws prohibiting full auto and/or suppressors.

Michigan wants me to get a permit to buy a used shotgun from a friend. China will mail a supressor & Glock switch to my house. Which one is more free market and 2A?
Link Posted: 12/6/2023 12:10:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Where do I get one?
View Quote

Where are the 3D printer programs?

Who knew that the gangbanger could be a champion of rites/liberty?  You never see BanAllTheFunEverytime go into the hood to arrest those people.  You don't see TopMen doing that either.  Got a warbonnet with eagle feathers?  SWAT Raid (but that's not mentioned in the article)

Geronimo War Bonnet
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top