Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2004 10:16:13 PM EDT
No action in them...I finally activated a Photobucket account and seeing how it works.

These were from Washington Square Park NYC.

Cool Bush tactical blow-up.

Rotten tooth dirt-bag selling anti-Bush stuff.

Some marching losers.

And the rainbow-bunch.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:17:05 PM EDT
[#1]
cool it worked!!!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:30:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Fucking hippy scum

Are these fuckers such losers in life that they have nothing better to do than sit around holding signs?  Did they forget how it felt on 9-11-01?  

We need more right wing activsts
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:32:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I got two words:

Whacking Day  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:36:19 PM EDT
[#4]
lets get some of the badguy robots (the mech ones) from robocop and turn them loose on the protesters
"FIRST REQUEST STOP PROTESTING"
"No way The Man is not holding me down"
*BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG*
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:36:42 PM EDT
[#5]
God I am glad I am not there. I have a serious rage issue. These hippies make too tempting of a target.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:24:05 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
God I am glad I am not there. I have a serious rage issue. These hippies make too tempting of a target.

When I first got to the park, trying to find a spot to park. I saw the Bush blow-up thing and my wife said "forget it, let's go home" she knows I was pissed!!. When I entered the park I was mad as hell and said a few things out loud. Had a few raised-voice conversations then said "screw-it" and had a few beers and watched the freaks. The best group was the "Communist Youth" something or other that was upset that "you can't do anything in America...we just want to have a good time, with no goverment bullshit"....YUP FROM A COMMUNIST!!!!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:30:52 PM EDT
[#7]
That's not a peace rally...it's a communist rally.

WHo do  you think is footing the bill?

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:38:17 PM EDT
[#8]
There were much, MUCH more freaky-deekies there than the tame people in these pics. These are just normal people that see things a different way, and our job should be to REACH them instead of calling them COMMIES and yelling at them in public parks. Why not TALK to one and see if you can understand where they are coming from so you can change their mind? I know it can be a real pain in the ass at times, but really, these people aren't rappelling down buildings or spray painting cop cars, they are just voicing their opinion. Maybe there's a lot in common with them already?

BTW - The blow up thing of Bush is way cool, how much were they selling them for? It looks like $10... Have to grab the subway there and grab one this week, I can sell it on ebay in 400 years for at least 2 million credits....
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:40:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
There were much, MUCH more freaky-deekies there than the tame people in these pics. These are just normal people that see things a different way, and our job should be to REACH them instead of calling them COMMIES and yelling at them in public parks. Why not TALK to one and see if you can understand where they are coming from so you can change their mind? I know it can be a real pain in the ass at times, but really, these people aren't rappelling down buildings or spray painting cop cars, they are just voicing their opinion. Maybe there's a lot in common with them already?

Some yes, these look like some of the "better" ones.  I think it would be a loss of time to mess with the hardcore nutjob ones.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:42:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah, it's really hard to get through to anyone that is already 100% sold into the NUTJOB category, whether its on the right or left of the political spectrum. Thankfully most people are in the middle somewhere.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:44:11 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Yeah, it's really hard to get through to anyone that is already 100% sold into the NUTJOB category, whether its on the right or left of the political spectrum. Thankfully most people are in the middle somewhere.

I agree with you there.  I had the person at Dem HQ try and convert me awhile back.  I was nice enough but basicly let the guy know his time would be better spend beating off to Burt Reynolds.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:49:18 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I agree with you there.  I had the person at Dem HQ try and convert me awhile back.  I was nice enough but basicly let the guy know his time would be better spend beating off to Burt Reynolds.

I don't want to think about ANYONE beating off to Burt Renolds!
Yeah, when anyone tries to CONVERT you it's usually a really bad sign, and you usually will see those same people about 6 months later turn 180 degrees, because being that hard core into any kind of philosophy cramps their style and they get sick of it. When my band would tour below the bible belt, we'd get the conversion talk often, it was hysterical.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:51:23 PM EDT
[#13]
I saw to much NAZI-BUSH...BUSH-SATAN...FUCK-BUSH...OSAMA BIN-BUSH...stuff to think any of the people were "normal", they may look it to you...but anyone who can compare Bush to Hitler is far from normal, IMHO...
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:53:36 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't want to think about ANYONE beating off to Burt Renolds!
Yeah, when anyone tries to CONVERT you it's usually a really bad sign, and you usually will see those same people about 6 months later turn 180 degrees, because being that hard core into any kind of philosophy cramps their style and they get sick of it. When my band would tour below the bible belt, we'd get the conversion talk often, it was hysterical.

I can come up with good lines like that sometimes, dealing with idiots brings that out in you.  It was the worst thing I could think of at the time.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:55:08 PM EDT
[#15]
gee, am i surprised at the makeup of the crowd.................
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:56:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Well I think the Bush/Satan thing IS kinda funny. C'mon Dick Cheney could be the devil, right?

The Bush / Hitler comparison is beyond the pale, IMHO. It's really low to make the comparison, and lacks any real truth to it. The people that wear those shirts are really just TRYING to piss people off, not change anyone's mind or have any discussion at all.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:27:29 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
The people that wear those shirts are really just TRYING to piss people off.

sucess.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:32:28 AM EDT
[#18]
For a second there, in one of the photo's, I thought I saw someone with some intelligence...BUT I WAS WRONG!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:42:01 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
lets get some of the badguy robots (the mech ones) from robocop and turn them loose on the protesters
"FIRST REQUEST STOP PROTESTING"
"No way The Man is not holding me down"
*BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG-BANG*

That would be ED209

I'll run the hydrolics.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:42:14 AM EDT
[#20]
where do these people get all this time?
when i can i get some time off work to protest?
when i can get off i go on vacation.  

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:47:09 AM EDT
[#21]

It'll be interesting to see how many will be there during normal WORKING HOURS. If my suspicions are correct, they'll be PLENTY.

Republicans are too busy WORKING, and DEM'S are too busy LEECHING, hence all of that free time.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:51:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Its New York.  Thats their excuse.
And my desire to never go there hasn't changed.....
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:58:16 AM EDT
[#23]
I see a lot of people in those pics that need to join the ranks of The Nation's Punched.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:14:19 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
where do these people get all this time?
when i can i get some time off work to protest?
when i can get off i go on vacation.  

welfare, SSI, unemployment, the usual gov't funding so people don't have to work
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top