Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2004 8:28:56 PM EDT
If you could have a specific type of weapon, that could do any thing to end the world, what would you make it do?

I've thought a lot about this, I would make it so that the sea life would become like the liberals. All sea life as we know it would die because of stupid policies and agendas. No sea creature would survive due to the new sea rules and way of life mandated by themselves. Since sea life would die, this would throw off the entire worlds eco system and thus slowley bring it to an end. I would put in a failsafe, if the world doesn't end within 10 years, I would make the same weapon have the effect on land animals as well. This includes all bugs, mammals etc. World peace with every creature, DESTRUCTION!

k, your turn.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:30:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Zombies.

Lots of Zombies.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:31:01 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Zombies.

Lots of Zombies.

shhhh....you're gonna give arfcommers wet dreams!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:31:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:32:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Release an agent into the air, that makes all food cause flatulence, that is toxic. Everyone that smells a fart quietly falls asleep, and then dies.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:34:39 PM EDT
[#5]
i've thought about this many times. first, i would have it rain blood for three days. after the three days, i would change the blood to the most corrosive acid man has ever seen, killing everything.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:34:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Repeal all gun laws including NFA.  Either the world will end from the flood of evil guns.  Or the demon inside of Feinstine will leave its shell and rampage.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:35:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Repeal all gun laws including NFA.  Either the world will end from the flood of evil guns.  Or the demon inside of Feinstine will leave its shell and rampage.

That is flawed, we can kill it with our neat new toys.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:36:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Metagenic weapon that only affects liberals.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:36:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I plan on turning on my garden hose and flooding planet just like proffesor CHAOS on south park.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:37:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What if is a superdemon that pulls out the bullets and recycles the metals or some kind of other evil hippy thing.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:37:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Spontaneous Combustion.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:37:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I said destroy the world, not save it
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:37:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Force everyone to watche episode after episode of Will & Grace with a table full of loaded pistols in front of them.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:37:50 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What if is a superdemon that pulls out the bullets and recycles the metals or some kind of other evil hippy thing.

We can soak the bullets in pigs blood, demon dies, end of story.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:38:15 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm the Diet Coke of evil.  Just one calorie, not evil enough.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:40:34 PM EDT
[#16]
With a knife.  One person at a time.

EDIT:  Unfortunately, The Neutral Observer is not evil enough to be unconstrained by the limits of time and physics, so the question is moot.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:42:00 PM EDT
[#17]
My brother's vote is to replace all the fruit jelly in jelly donuts with Napalm jelly.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:42:47 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
My brother's vote is to replace all the fruit jelly in jelly donuts with Napalm jelly.

How would he light it? I thought napalm needs the power of thermite to ignite.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:42:51 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, well in that case....... allow Kerry to get elected!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:43:44 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now that is a good way to end the world. Good choice. Here is a clown sticker you can put on your shirt.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:45:48 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now that is a good way to end the world. Good choice. Here is a clown sticker you can put on your shirt.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:47:02 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How would he light it? I thought napalm needs the power of thermite to ignite.

Beats me.  He's the one that thought it up.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:47:40 PM EDT
[#23]
I would leave it alone  it seems to be doing a fine job on its own
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:48:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Killer zombie demon hippy cats, in H2s with Spinners.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 8:48:12 PM EDT
[#25]
If I was interested in ending the world.....hmmmmm, probably vote for kerry.
Failing that....how about ban all firearms (including military and police)...and then legalize all drugs...total chaos wouldnt take long.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:35:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Cause all technology to cease working beyond basic mechanical functions. No Computers, No electricty, just manual pumps or nature driven stuff like waterwheels

Make the beasts of the land (except dogs) revolt against man---you know like big giant bugs that eat people and swarms of Lion Headed locusts....And then release the zombie hordes

Smoke a fine cigar until my position is overrun by flesh eating tabby cats

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:47:56 PM EDT
[#27]
First take all of the ar15.com members and ther famleys to the moon that i have tera-formed to survivability
Then Send T2000's in to each city
Use telaporter beams to take people and drop them from up high/put them in the mareana's trench
Then have remotley piloted B-2's and B-1A's to carpet bomb with nukes
Then after the radiation has died down send teraformer teams to re-bild the planet
Elect my self "Life Overlord and Mod"
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:16:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Ramp up industrial Budweisser production and give the beer away free at gunshows. The resultant flatulence spike would yield rampant global warming, melt the polar icecaps and drown everyone. Aren't MA and CA unusually low-lying states... I hope so.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:19:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Let Kerry win the election
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:22:22 PM EDT
[#30]
An Endless tape of "the Village People's Greatest Hits"
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:38:23 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
An Endless tape of "the Village People's Greatest Hits"

I can do the ymca for hours, bring the tequila.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:38:12 AM EDT
[#32]
I can't decide between the gi-hugic rocket engine pushing the earth toward or away from the sun.

But I could save a few bucks with a smaller engine if I pushed the moon into the earth.

No.  No style.

I'd spin the earth faster and faster.

How fast would the earth have to spin for gravity to be eliminated?  (google-fu) 1 rotation every
1 hour and 24 minutes.

But I'll need a REALLY big engine to do this.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:43:11 AM EDT
[#33]
Tough choice.....
Most likely I'd hit the Off button on either gravity or rotation. It would be cool to watch people slowly float away from the planet and freak out. Course, it'd be funny if the world instantly stopped spinning and watching people fly off the Earth at some 26,000 miles per hour too.....

Of course, giant meteor hitting the world and causing it to shatter would be pretty nifty to see too......

Ohhh, so many choices, so few planets.....
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 5:46:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Get back to work you SLACKERS!

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:01:16 AM EDT
[#35]
after secureing my secret lair and hireing a army of faceless loyal minions and establishing my  harem of hot chics/ kung fu assassins  I would  find out which citys my arch foe was in and nuke the city from orbit( its the only way to be sure).
then  with hillary in they white house by 2008 the U.S. would be stripped of any offenseive capablity thus,  when I  launch  the stolen SS-20 missles from  somewhere deep in siberia.  the few generals left would act  inaccorance with there absance of orders and lauch the counter strike.  thus ensureing nulear  winter.  then my genticly altered  half rat/ half roach human hybrids could go forth and wipe out the reamining human settlement in standard raving mutant  fashion  my brain waves tranfered into the matrix would then ensure my postion as dictator of the planet for life .

just my .2 cents
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:21:17 AM EDT
[#36]
Hemorrhagic fever...
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:29:21 AM EDT
[#37]
I would freeze the earths core.  Which would destroy the Earths magnetic field, which would then destroy the atmosphere and hence all life as we know it.

Space radiation is bliss.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:51:19 AM EDT
[#38]
I'd give frdmftr1 a gun and tell him to ONLY shoot the people who were plotting a major  conspiracy to stop him from cashing his pay check.  Of course that's everyone including himself.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 6:58:12 AM EDT
[#39]
There's a website that is designed for this very purpose!

Go check out : members.tripod.com/~mrpuzuzu/cgi-bin/plan.pl

Here's the Evil Plan it generated for me...

---
Congratulations on being the creator of a new Evil Plan (tm)!
Your objective is simple: Destroy the Earth
Your motive is a little bit more complex: Sadistic pleasure

Stage One:

To begin your plan, you must first Assassinate a Senator. This will cause the world to sit up and take notice, stunned by your arrival. Who is this Evil Genius? Where did they come from? And why do they look so good in Classic Black?

Stage Two:

Next, you will Destroy the Eiffel Tower. This will cause countless hordes of Robot Warriors to flock to you, begging to do your every bidding. Your name will become synonymous with Evil, as lesser men whisper your name in terror.

Stage Three:

Finally, you will Covertly Move your Secret Death Ray, bringing about the End of All Things. This will all be done from a Obsidian Citadel, an excellent choice if we might say. These three deeds will herald the end, and the citizens of this planet will have no choice but to elect you their new god.

Trust us, it'll all come together in the end.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 7:46:58 AM EDT
[#40]
I would make my weapon ooze hot marshmallow across the globe. After everything is consumed within it, it would then stop oozing and start to harden. Once that's done, my weapon would then begin the change of all the material the earth's made of and turn it into Hershey's dark chocolate.

Then in a final act of lunacy, the entire thing would be wrapped in green and blue swirled tinfoil.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:01:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Spread a virus that is painless, but absolutely 100% fatal to humans only.  Then the earth might have a chance.  Hopefully everyting would return to it's natural balance after a while.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:41:32 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Spread a virus that is painless, but absolutely 100% fatal to humans only.  Then the earth might have a chance.  Hopefully everyting would return to it's natural balance after a while.

That's a good one, but that's just a EOTW for mankind only.

If my other idea doesn't seem feasible enough... I'd have scientists create giant chickens and let them roam free. That would be fun!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:43:25 AM EDT
[#43]
Giant chickens would only work if you took away all firearms and personal weapons. Unless they were like 1200 feet tall.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:54:25 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

BINGO!!! Johnny we have a winner!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:56:23 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I plan on turning on my garden hose and flooding planet just like proffesor CHAOS on south park.

Darn! Somebody beat me to it!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:04:52 AM EDT
[#46]
Fill the oceans with sharks with frickin' laser beams on their heads
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:15:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Stage 1 - Infomercials on all channels on all TV's 24 x 7 with off switches and remote controls disabled.

Stage 2 - Transmogrify all women into Hillary Clinton clones, unable to wear clothes, save for steel-toed construction boots.

Stage 3 - Tele-mutate all liquid consumables into warm Blatz

Stage 4 - Give out free McDonald's sausage McTimeBombs to all after secretly clogging all toilets

Stage 5 - Redirect ALL URL's to DU, everyone must read and agree with all posts or Michael Moore will eat them.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:18:24 AM EDT
[#48]
I would invent/create something that would cause ice to sink.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:42:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Eliminate friction.

CW
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top