Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2004 12:25:03 AM EDT
"It's the sound yo head gonna make when it pops outta yo ass!"

Name the movie. First one with the answer gets an attaboy.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 12:30:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Tigerland

Never heard of it.  I used Google.

Johnson: You know what your problem is Wilson? You need to listen for the pop.
Wilson: Whoa, whoa. What's "the pop", Johnson?
Johnson: That's the sound you're gonna make when your head comes out of your ass for the first time.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 12:32:00 AM EDT
[#2]
You googled din't you

Attaboy.

it's a good movie. Stars Colin Farrel, before he was popular.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 12:38:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn ...... Too late , Google Rules
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:31:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You googled din't you

Attaboy.

it's a good movie. Stars Colin Farrel, before he was popular.

Yes, it is a good flick, filmed on a very low budget at the National Guard Training Site where I spend all of my weekend drills.  In fact, during a drill weekend, I heard they were having an extras call for 'Vietnam Era basic training recruits.  At the time I was 19, in great shape, with a shaved head, and in BDU's for crissakes.  But my unit wouldn't let me cut out early to try to make it to the tryouts, and the tryouts ended at the same time as drill.

On a slightly different note, portions of 'G.I. Jane' were also filmed at this same training site, and another guy from my unit was an extra in that film.  IIRC, you can see him when she walks into the cafeteria for the first time, and at the end, during the awards ceremony, he is over here right shoulder.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top