Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2004 11:42:57 PM EDT
Tangochaser and Bayonet14 lately? I have noticed neither have posted in awhile, at least I cant find anything, with all of the fighting lately in Iraq Im sure they are busy, but just wondering if they are all right, anyone heard from them? Also, is there anywhere on this forum that has a list of all the men and women serving over there or on any foreign soil that are members of this forum, I thought I had seen it somewhere but cant find it either. God bless each one and thank you.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:44:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Check the hall of heroes forum.  There's a thread over there about it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 11:50:00 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Check the hall of heroes forum.  There's a thread over there about it.

Thanks! show you how smart I am at 0245 in the morning at work, I typed in hallofheros and got some medievil fantasy stuff, I was like what the then I remembered to scroll down and there was the list, thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top