User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2004 6:31:21 AM EDT
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:34:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Juvenille lockup til 18 then "PINE TAR HEAVEN BABY" Denzel from Training Day
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:38:11 AM EDT
[#2]
What amazed me about htis story was the fact that it got very littler air time.  If he would have killed the other kid with a gun, it would still be front page news!
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:41:26 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What amazed me about htis story was the fact that it got very littler air time.  If he would have killed the other kid with a gun, it would still be front page news!

Especialy if it was an assault  rifle
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 6:54:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:06:07 PM EDT
[#5]
hate to say it but if this "kid" was being bullyed by this other kid,,it probably went on for a while,,I've seen bully's usually large cowards that prey on easy kills,,,even when parents of kids who are victims of bully's complain nothing is done to the bully short of detention etc. his attorney sucked,,then again we don't know the whole story,,and no i don't condone stabbing to death a a-hole bully,,,,I recall a guy who matured early as a teen,,did not grow much more afterwards,,well I had a run in with him as a young smaller skinny youth,,well years later after I reached my final size and bulk I finally was able to put on muscle mass and I continued to grow after leaving the Corps,,so I see this coward in a bar,,I walk up to him,,he looks up to me and says my name and said is that you,,in a wavering voice,,,I said remember when you tried to beat my ass? He strongly denied attemping so,, I said oh yes you did,,I slapped him on the shoulder and looked him up and down and said don't worry it was years ago let me buy you a beer. We clicked beers and he said boy did you get big! You,, see at that piont if I kicked his now pathetic ass I would have been the Bully and a coward,,for knowing that one can kick someone's ass and does so makes them a coward,,,not that a bitch slap would make you so,,i sparred him the slap...just watching the look of horror on his face was enough....
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:18:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:25:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Being 13 and riding the bus almost every day I see where this kid is coming from. And the school sytem is fucked up. If i'm getting beat to death and a resist I get suspended. WTF?

Last year during the EOGs( A state wide "end of grade" test) this kid started shit with me. During this I had told the teacher 3 times what was going on and 3 times she did nothing. All in all I got punched 3 times without me fighting back. I still got punish for stomping his foot. The fag pricipal said "You should of tolf the teacher." I told him I had 3 times he still said well she should have done something. WTF?

The school system needs to e looked at. It is really retarded. If I was on that jury that kid would be at home right now.

just my $.02
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:26:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
By CLAYTON BELLAMY, AP

WAGONER, Okla. (Aug. 27) -

"He needs to be buried in prison," said Daymond Hardin, the victim's stepfather. "If he wasn't a kid, he should've gotten the death penalty. They're going to let him out in three years."

08/27/04 20:02 EDT

Story_Link

I am cerainly not condoning murder, but the article failed to mention that the killer had been bullied repeatedly by the victim. Quite frankly, after studying the case, I would have thought that the kid would have had a reasonable Self Defense case based upon the previous assaults. I think he could have convinced a jury that he was in fear for his life if he had just waited until Robinson had picked on him again before using a knife. They also didn't mention what kind of scum the victim's family is too. (this happened about 20 miles from my house)
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:29:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Especialy if it was an assault  rifle

Ha. if it was a .22 or better yet a .410 it could have been an assualt shotgun. I still remeber the day Foxnews was covering a guy in a mail truck with the carrier as his hostage.

We belive the suspect is armed with and assualt rifle...
Wait witness now claims and assualt shotgun, some thing like that just was funny as hell.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:32:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
By CLAYTON BELLAMY, AP

WAGONER, Okla. (Aug. 27) -

"He needs to be buried in prison," said Daymond Hardin, the victim's stepfather. "If he wasn't a kid, he should've gotten the death penalty. They're going to let him out in three years."

08/27/04 20:02 EDT

Story_Link

I am cerainly not condoning murder, but the article failed to mention that the killer had been bullied repeatedly by the victim. Quite frankly, after studying the case, I would have thought that the kid would have had a reasonable Self Defense case based upon the previous assaults. I think he could have convinced a jury that he was in fear for his life if he had just waited until Robinson had picked on him again before using a knife. They also didn't mention what kind of scum the victim's family is too. (this happened about 20 miles from my house)

+1
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:45:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Why isn't the school system to blame. Did he ever report it? They shouldn't have let it go as far as it did. Like I said the school system is f*cked.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:46:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:15:40 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why isn't the school system to blame. Did he ever report it? They shouldn't have let it go as far as it did. Like I said the school system is f*cked.

You don't "blame" somebody else for actions.  You can look at situations/environments/experiences and see a reason for an action, but that doesn't mean it is the fault of the environment.

Your right I don't know what I was thinking.... ...but I still think the school system could have done something.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:38:08 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You don't "blame" somebody else for actions.  You can look at situations/environments/experiences and see a reason for an action, but that doesn't mean it is the fault of the environment.

Your right I don't know what I was thinking.... ...but I still think the school system could have done something.

Actually in some cases you have to blame the school system. When I was youg Fox's age I had a problem with a bully at school, despite everything I did, and everything my parents did, and even attempts by this kids parents the school refused to do anything about it. One day he started up some shit and I figured fuck it, if the school won't do anything I will. Whooped the shit out of him to the tune of two broken ribs and a broken nose. It was the culmination of a years worth of taking this guys shit and trying to play by the rules. Sometimes you have to say fuck it to the rules and do it yourself. I got suspended for 5 days. My parents didn't ground me. And his parents refused to press charges knowing that their son had it comming.

The only reason he got his ass kicked was because the school/school system refused to allow me to go into a different class or to take him out of the class and put him in a different one. That would have esily ended the situation. So in the end the schools refusal to do anything was partialy the reason the situation continued on for an entire school year and ended up the way it did. Yes in the end my actions were my actions. But my actions were taken as a last resort. That last resort action was directly influanced and related to and taken because of a refusal by the (school)system to adress a problem that related to the safety of not only myself but other students who this particular asshole picked on.

And by the way nothing changed with this guy as we got older, he's now serving 15years for drug charges and assault with a deadly weapon.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:12:16 AM EDT
[#15]
this happened not far from here..

this was a clear cut case of kidz picking on the soft boy at school..
the story that is getting around here, is that this boy was hazed and picked on constantly...by the victim and by the victims friends...

payback is a bitch..

i'm surprised it doesnt happen more often, quite frankly.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 12:37:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Actually in some cases you have to blame the school system. When I was youg Fox's age I had a problem with a bully at school, despite everything I did, and everything my parents did, and even attempts by this kids parents the school refused to do anything about it. One day he started up some shit and I figured fuck it, if the school won't do anything I will. Whooped the shit out of him to the tune of two broken ribs and a broken nose. It was the culmination of a years worth of taking this guys shit and trying to play by the rules. Sometimes you have to say fuck it to the rules and do it yourself. I got suspended for 5 days. My parents didn't ground me. And his parents refused to press charges knowing that their son had it comming.

The only reason he got his ass kicked was because the school/school system refused to allow me to go into a different class or to take him out of the class and put him in a different one. That would have esily ended the situation. So in the end the schools refusal to do anything was partialy the reason the situation continued on for an entire school year and ended up the way it did. Yes in the end my actions were my actions. But my actions were taken as a last resort. That last resort action was directly influanced and related to and taken because of a refusal by the (school)system to adress a problem that related to the safety of not only myself but other students who this particular asshole picked on.

And by the way nothing changed with this guy as we got older, he's now serving 15years for drug charges and assault with a deadly weapon.

I had an experience like yours last year. This one kid decided he was going to "bully me" the entire school year. I let him get away with punching me once. I put up with him for another couple of months and then  one day I snapped and beat the sh*t out of him, if it wasn't for the 3 high schoolers pulling me off of him, I wouln't of stop until my fists were bleeding. He finished out the school year at a "reform school". He's back now but he hasn't tried anything.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 12:38:51 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
this happened not far from here..

this was a clear cut case of kidz picking on the soft boy at school..
the story that is getting around here, is that this boy was hazed and picked on constantly...by the victim and by the victims friends...

payback is a bitch..

i'm surprised it doesnt happen more often, quite frankly.

Why do you think most school shooting happen?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 1:01:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top