Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/4/2023 11:09:28 AM EDT
Oxford students line up for the privilege of having a switched-on Ben Shapiro dismantle their arguments and toss them back into the pit, one after the other. The first 3 or 4 students’ arguments hinge on the belief that Israel doesn’t have a right to exist, so they really don’t stand a chance.

https://youtu.be/-1NFirxhXWE?si=iOXwyNP1j29YgyYV

ETA: It looks like the channel disabled embedded playback so you’ll have to watch on Youtube. If anybody knows a workaround, I’ll edit OP.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 11:15:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Video will not play
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 11:16:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Anyone should be honored to be raped by such a man.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 11:20:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Video will not play
View Quote
You have to go to the YouTubes to watch it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 11:20:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks like the censors are hard at work to suppress this one.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 11:37:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 11:46:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I made it in before the subject changes to his sister's boobs?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/4/2023 11:48:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/4/2023 11:53:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

pics of OP's sister
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 11:53:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Good video.

Thanks for posting OP.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 11:59:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

The man who is totally fine with sending your kids and money over to fight in Isreal, but will only go so far as to debate kids half his age for clicks.

After second reading, you may feel the same way as I do.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 11:59:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

pics of OP's sister
View Quote

My sister only dates millionaires, so she would do well on GD.

But I think he means Ben Shapiro’s sister.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:00:19 PM EDT
[#12]
He’s brilliant and is pretty much impossible to beat in a debate because he backs everything in clear facts. Regardless, the Oxford students acted like annoying little children without any substance backing their perspective.

This debate showed more of the degradation of the west’s premier education institutions more than anything else. I could probably find some smart high school students to debate better than those Oxford students did.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:02:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He’s brilliant and is pretty much impossible to beat in a debate because he backs everything in clear facts. Regardless, the Oxford students acted like annoying little children without any substance backing their perspective.

This debate showed more of the degradation of the west’s premier education institutions more than anything else. I could probably find some smart high school students to debate better than those Oxford students did.
View Quote

The first girl was reading from her phone, so I’m guessing Hamas supplied the Oxford students with talking points beforehand.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:05:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:06:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Love him or hate him, he knows how to debate leftards
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:09:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Abby’s milkers.

Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:14:59 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Love him or hate him, he knows how to debate leftards
View Quote

I'm about 17 minutes in so far. He handles each question very well.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:18:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Somebody commented on that 'debate' something like

"all those students are capable of is regurgitating slogans!"

Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:18:40 PM EDT
[#19]
I don't know if the thumbs down extension is very accurate, but how shameful all the thumbs downs

Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:21:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Getting this thread back on topic here.

Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:21:16 PM EDT
[#21]
I loved the line that "Brittain didn't bomb civilians"..

Some of these people have no grasp on reality..  as a civilization we have been insulated by the brutal realities of total war and it shows.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:25:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Interesting where at precisely 31:15 when Ben is explaining some biden overreach via OSHA, the video stops so you can't hear the exact thing biden was trying to cram down our throats vis OSHAt.  Both before and after he is criticizing Trump and you can hear those criticisms, the criticism of biden is blanked out.  Coincidence?  I think not.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:25:56 PM EDT
[#23]
I posted this on page seventy hundred in the big Israel war thread

The next night Shapiro went and did the same thing at Cambridge.  Surprisingly, few students came at him hard on the Pali debate.  Not to say that many of them were emotionally driven children.  
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:28:19 PM EDT
[#24]
not trying to take anything from Shapiro, because he is smart, but it is easy to debate ignorant idiots.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:30:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
not trying to take anything from Shapiro, because he is smart, but it is easy to debate ignorant idiots.
View Quote

And keep your cool? Not so much. I'd have been dropping f bombs and slapping hoes. Then just claimed to be a Muslim.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:41:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nah.  

Shapiro holds his own debating an even mix of ignorant, feelings-driven morons AND equally ignorant morons who’ve clearly spent years of their lives PHDing and digesting vast amounts of anti-western propaganda.  The fact that Shapiro is rarely, if ever stumped - even with dates and statistics - while his opponents are working the wiki - is impressive.

Add to the mix a generally hostile audience and I’d wager to say that i could count on one hand the number of conservatives who could pull this off.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:55:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The man who is totally fine with sending your kids and money over to fight in Isreal, but will only go so far as to debate kids half his age for clicks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've felt the same way about Shapiro for some time now.

I used to be pretty pro-Israel, but realized that position is pretty foolish, since it isn't reciprocal.  I'd still like to see Israel prevail.  I'm not willing to sacrifice my life or my kids' lives in order to do so - that's stupid.

I still like seeing Shapiro verbally sodomize college faggots, and I appreciate what he's doing on the cultural front in the U.S.  That doesn't mean that I'm best buds with him.  I'm just opposed to stuffing his family on a train and sending them to gas chambers.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 12:56:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Nah.  

Shapiro holds his own debating an even mix of ignorant, feelings-driven morons AND equally ignorant morons who’ve clearly spent years of their lives PHDing and digesting vast amounts of anti-western propaganda.  The fact that Shapiro is rarely, if ever stumped - even with dates and statistics - while his opponents are working the wiki - is impressive.

Add to the mix a generally hostile audience and I’d wager to say that i could count on one hand the number of conservatives who could pull this off.
View Quote

He is indeed pretty dang good at it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:06:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Nasty muslim students.  Not a fan.   Dangerous people.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:10:57 PM EDT
[#30]
the TDS syndrome with some of these people is astounding
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:13:08 PM EDT
[#31]
His sisters tits are amazing.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:19:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Those students found out there are levels to everything. The results are different when you're not debating opposition from the cheap seats.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:28:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Ben: Which part of Palestine is occupied?
Student: The entirety of Palestine:
Ben: Thank you for expressing your full genocidal intent for the Jewish people of Israel living between the river and the sea.

Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:28:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
His sisters tits are amazing.
View Quote

TPNI
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:37:15 PM EDT
[#35]
I'd love to watch it, but Youtube keeps covering up the screen with their adblocker warning. I don't have an adblocker. Fuck Youtube.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:40:26 PM EDT
[#36]

Ma'alot Massacre
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:41:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much where I'm at too.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:44:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Interesting where at precisely 31:15 when Ben is explaining some biden overreach via OSHA, the video stops so you can't hear the exact thing biden was trying to cram down our throats vis OSHAt.  Both before and after he is criticizing Trump and you can hear those criticisms, the criticism of biden is blanked out.  Coincidence?  I think not.
View Quote

Noticed that too!

Great job by Ben.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:44:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I'd love to watch it, but Youtube keeps covering up the screen with their adblocker warning. I don't have an adblocker. Fuck Youtube.
View Quote
they've pretty much gone to DEFCON 1.5, seemingly assuming everything is an adblocker
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:47:27 PM EDT
[#40]
LOL, Shapiro is controlled opposition.  He's Israel first, not America first, just like Levin and a host of other NEOCON RINO phonies.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:47:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I've felt the same way about Shapiro for some time now.

I used to be pretty pro-Israel, but realized that position is pretty foolish, since it isn't reciprocal.  I'd still like to see Israel prevail.  I'm not willing to sacrifice my life or my kids' lives in order to do so - that's stupid.

I still like seeing Shapiro verbally sodomize college faggots, and I appreciate what he's doing on the cultural front in the U.S.  That doesn't mean that I'm best buds with him.  I'm just opposed to stuffing his family on a train and sending them to gas chambers.
View Quote

yep, don't support them on everything.   but if its them or hamas, or some other group of people that say Death to America..... its a no brainer.  Israel does not need our Army.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:53:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I loved the line that "Brittain didn't bomb civilians"..

Some of these people have no grasp on reality..  as a civilization we have been insulated by the brutal realities of total war and it shows.
View Quote

I think both sides are wrong on that.  Targeting civilians became illegal as a recognition that some of the bombings the allied did was wrong.  Dresden had no strategic value other than to terrorize the German population.

To say that it's OK for Israel to target civilian areas because the Allies did (with weapon technology that is now considered archaic BTW) is not an argument.  

It's also wrong to equate all Palestinians to Hamas ( many of which aren't located in Israel, the west bank, or Gaza strip).  I also think it's a fallacy to say the civilian population deserves it because they voted for Hamas in 2006.  

For the record, I think it was evil to target Israeli civilians, and I recognize there's bad blood on both sides of the Israel/Palestinian conflict.  I am simply saying I don't see a solution, I don't think the west can make the situation better, and we should largely stay out of it.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 1:57:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Like liberals, the facts did not matter... Exactly reminded me of little kids wanting there way...
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 2:01:55 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Good video.

Thanks for posting OP.
View Quote

I can’t stand Ben Shapiro but I really enjoyed that video. Man does stand on his principals and he did slay the Jew haters in droves.

Well done.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 2:02:25 PM EDT
[#45]
I can't listen to the whiney moron islamists and apologists.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 2:03:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Weak men make hard times.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 2:04:31 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kids? Hardly. If more people like Ben Shapiro were involved with postsecondary education, then maybe college graduates wouldn't be so woke.

That being said, you're right that he won't be going to the Middle East to fight.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 2:06:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh yeah, we're definitely in the "weak men make hard times" era of the historical cycle.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 2:07:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Brainwashed and suffering from willful ignorance of contrary views but hardly idiots. Good on him for showing them there are other ways of thinking. Not that it's likely to do much good.  Just wish he'd spoken more about the good Trump had done and the failures of FJB.
Link Posted: 11/4/2023 2:13:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

This was not an accident...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top