User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2004 1:21:00 PM EDT
The republican primary is upon us.

Senate: Martinez or Mccollum

14th Dist: Green or Mack.

Who is 2nd Amendment friendly?

Who is more conservative?

I am thinking Martinez and Mack. Green being a woman may have lib intentions. (I'm guessing)
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:24:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't like how chummy Martinez is with the trial lawyers in Florida.  I may have to go with McCollum.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:27:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I voted for McCollum in 2000, and he came very close to winning.   I like him, he is also very pro-gun.... unless he has changed his mind I will be voting for him again.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:30:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:33:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:52:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I went to Mccollum's website. I could not find his 2nd Amdt stance but I'll take your word for it.
Too bad, because the GOP needs to reach the fastest growing Minority (Hispanic)
What about the 14th Congressional
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:54:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Mccollum! I've heard some very pro gun things come from him.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:22:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Yes, Mccollum....or Byrd.
But, I dont think Byrd has a good of a chance to get elected as Mccollum
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:34:59 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Yes, Mccollum....or Byrd.
But, I dont think Byrd has a good of a chance to get elected as Mccollum

Byrd still has that ethics problem looming over him, where he used government funds to print out and distribute anti-abortion leaflets.  It might make him unelectable.  Either way, he won't win the primary...he's lagging far behind.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 2:36:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Byrd is the more conservative, but not much chance in winning.

Martinez is the trial lawyers poster boy.

My vote is for McCollum.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 7:21:07 PM EDT
[#10]
If I lived there I'd vote Martinez.  Figure McCollum let us down losing to that moron Nelson (sp?).  How did that dude ever win an election, he's obnoxious.  Also Martinez may be able to give Bush a boost in Florida.  We need Florida for Bush and a Florida senate seat.  Does gunowners.org have recommendations?

GunLvr
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:39:05 AM EDT
[#11]
McCollum.
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 12:42:23 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
If I lived there I'd vote Martinez.  Figure McCollum let us down losing to that moron Nelson (sp?).  How did that dude ever win an election, he's obnoxious.  Also Martinez may be able to give Bush a boost in Florida.  We need Florida for Bush and a Florida senate seat.  Does gunowners.org have recommendations?

GunLvr

Wouldn't it be more correct to say voters let McCollum down
Link Posted: 8/28/2004 8:24:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Bill McCollum.

Good man, great conservative..believes in everything we believe.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top