Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2004 12:51:50 PM EDT
I've always thought about sharing this and I guess now is a good time since we already have an active thread on 9-11 images.

One of the most common psychoeducational batteries used to assess children had to pull and replace a plate from one of their subtests right after September 11, 2001.   Some children were actually responding to the image in a negative fashion.  

I don't know the publication date but I think it was just a few months before 9-11.  

Here is a crop from the plate since the whole thing is over 2 MB.  The rest of it shows people playing in a large park.

Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:53:11 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I've always thought about sharing this and I guess now is a good time since we already have an active thread on 9-11 images.

One of the most common psychoeducational batteries used to assess children had to pull and replace a plate from one of their subtests right after September 11, 2001.   Some children were actually responding to the image in a negative fashion.  

I don't know the publication date but I think it was just a few months before 9-11.  

Here is a crop from the plate since the whole thing is over 2 MB.  The rest of it shows people playing in a large park.

www.gunsnet.net/album/data//500/26437crop1.jpg

Thats a huge plan in scale to the building, I think its flying buy.
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:58:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 12:59:27 PM EDT
[#3]
oh my god, this is proof the bush administration coordinated the attack with al-queada in order to make the people at haliburton rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/27/2004 1:00:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Does that mean that Al Quada have giant attack pigeons too!

ANdy
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top