Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2004 9:23:06 PM EDT
My barber went in for citizenship and wasn't expecting such a crowd. He was schedued to take the history test. He looked in and muttered "Ho-leeee shit!"

Some authority type asked who said that and the barber replied: "Mayor of Hiroshima,"

"Oh, yeah? Name 2 other people at said that in US history ad I'll waive the test."

"Hessian General at Trenton on Christmas morning, and General Custer at Little Big Horn," he said.

The test was waived.

Name a few other cases in US history when someone muttered  these famous words.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:27:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Mario Van Peebles said it in "JAWS: The Revenge" when he first saw the shark.  Except it was followed by "mon."
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:34:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone in a film with Ron Jeremy

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 9:51:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Anyone in a film with Ron Jeremy

- BUCC_Guy

Don't ya mean John Holmes?
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:12:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Bagdad Bob when the 3rd ID came a calling.

Link Posted: 8/25/2004 11:18:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Bagdad Bob when the 3rd ID came a calling.
img.villagephotos.com/p/2004-8/799735/MMs.jpeg

Bah! All those images are photoshopped I tell you! <explosion goes off nearby, lights flicker> The Americans are not in Iraq!

Link Posted: 8/26/2004 1:09:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Saddam Hussein 10 seconds before he jumped into his rat hole.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 1:11:31 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Bah! All those images are photoshopped I tell you! <explosion goes off nearby, lights flicker> The Americans are not in Iraq!

Great Quote. And he said that like he really really believed it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2004 1:15:50 AM EDT
[#8]
haha...cant beleive I forgot about baghdad bob...

"There are no US tanks in baghdad....that is not an american tank behind me, and it did not just crush my car. Those are our planes bombing us!! We control the skies! Millions of americans lay dead right outside the front gate of our fine city, defeated by 2 heroic peasants with a slingshot!"

I'd have to say...the american airborne trooper as he watched panzer divisions roll into his thinly spread lines in bastogne....followed by "Hey Captain Foley.....watch this!"

Followed closely by every man whos every jumped out of a perfectly good airplane for the first time...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top