Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2004 3:53:42 PM EDT
enjoying my hot dog loaded with chili and cheese, when a commercial comes on talking about maxipads and odor protection. Two bitches standing in the middle of the grocery store discussing odor during that special time...........        I cant eat anymore........  
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:43:02 PM EDT
[#1]
at least you weren't eating a tuna sandwich
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:43:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

with ketchup...

SGatr15
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:46:35 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

or a fish taco
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:51:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I know its to inform the public or goods and services available, but they need a for men\women filter on TV's just like we need one on our forums here.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:55:06 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm not a great fan of those commercials either unless they start showing demonstrations with young woman.  They could even have one woman showing another woman how to use them.  There must be a fetish site somewhere on the internet showing just that.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:57:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Frankly, nothing spoils my appetite.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 4:57:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm not a great fan of those commercials either unless they start showing demonstrations with young woman.  They could even have one woman showing another woman how to use them.  There must be a fetish site somewhere on the internet showing just that.

i did accidenly come across a website that featured hot chicks eating USED tampons. gross.
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 5:03:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i did accidenly come across a website that featured hot chicks eating USED tampons. gross.

Linky please!!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 5:04:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

or a fish taco

or clams.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top