Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2004 2:24:06 PM EDT
Want to talk about TV's? I hope so… if you clicked on this and you don't, then you have problems...

So here's approximately what I'm wanting… but I'd like to hear about any TV's you all like and recommend…

I want something that's at least 30+ inches, high definition, preferably wide screen, and not much more (less would be better) than $1000… I'm looking at CRT type TV's and DLP's… I hear the Plasma's lose picture quality over time, and I love the sounds of LCD, but it's more expensive. I think the CRT and DLP's are the best values right now, but I'm curious as to what you all like and recommend…

I actually think that the rear projection TV's are the best all around value for the dollars right now, but they are big, prone to burn in, and my wife hates them…

Soooo… Any opinions from you all?

Shawn
Link Posted: 8/25/2004 2:27:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Picture in Picture is a waste of money, but getting a true "dark screen" is worth the money.

For $1000 you should be able to buy 2 good 30+ TVs

SGatr15

PS  ANd make sure it has a least one pair of front RCA jacks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top